Hospital

Third Person's POV

2 days after the JYP idol's party.

Leo was still not allowed to visit the unconscious women.

Jihyo, after visiting her patient friend, were going straight to the actress house to check on the guy.

Momo,Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were still out of their country.

Sana and Dahyun was always in the hospital, thou the guy was still leaving for some interviews.

Nayeon was also visiting the other idol but still busy because of her stage performances.

______

Jihyo's POV

I was now in Tzu's house again. I'm bored,I want to take Leo out but she would kill me if I bring him out again.

That night, after we got home from the party, I was welcomed by her numerous missed calls and texts!

When I answered her call yesterday, she shouted,yelled at me..that was the first time I heard that tone of her. She was really mad. Tzu told me that she saw many photos of Leo and random people with him on a party, so I told her that he did go to  one but it was Eonni's however it just made her more angry she even cursed so many times on me.

Meanie Yoda!

Then she warned me not to take Leo out again or she'll immediately fly over here and cut my oxygen off.

She's dead serious and I have no guts to disobey that.

And now I was in a torture mode!

I hate her for being this wicked!

Then my phone chimes.

Speaking of the devil herself.

"Ne?" I coldly greeted.

She sighed.

Something's wrong?

"Eonni...I...I have a favor to ask.." My brows raised.

"What is it?"

"I'm staying here longer.." I sit up straight.

"What?! Yah! Leo's been acting so weird now and he's not also talking to me you have to be here. Right. Now." I sternly exclaimed.

"But my mother is here..."

That's...why..

I sighed.

"Okay Tzu..how long?" She was silent for a moment.

"Maybe..two to...three...months?" My eyes widen..more wider this time.

"WHAT?! No..not that long Tzu..y-you know that Mina's still not waking..I have a job..and Leo? How about him?? I don't know how to talk to him and he's always locked up on his room!" I heard her deeply exhaled.

"Eonni.. this is the only chance I have...to be with my...to be with my parents...my whole family was here...just..just give me this opportunity.. Please eonni?"

This kids are giving me a very painful headache!

I sighed in defeat.

"Okay...fine."

"Thank you eonni.. how's Mina eonni?"