Stubborn Leo

Third Person's POV

One week had gone passed, Mina was still not waking up. The beat of her heart is as slow as her breathing...her family, her friends..was patiently waiting for her senses to comeback, hoping that she will get better as soon as possible. Leo was 2 days ago discharged to the same hospital but the actress didn't let him see, or even glance at the sleeping idol. She was always reminding him that it can just bothered her parents because the guy really looks like the deceased friend of the patient. So Leo had no choice, he was disappointed... but he should obey..for Mina.

On the other hand, Nayeon's comeback is coming and the JYP idol was becoming so busy. She can't visit her hospitalized friend frequently but she's making sure to drop by when her schedule wasn't that hectic.

The director and her main actor protagonist who's no other than Kim Dahyun,  to their incoming movie are also busy, however they always check their idol friend every off.

Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo who was the closest friend of Mina, cancelled all their schedule just to stay in the hospital taking turns on watching the patient because they don't  want their friend's parents to push themselves too much.

Son Chaeyoung who visited frequently because he was not that busy and his clients are too kind to patiently wait for their ordered artwork of the amazing artist.

______

Jeongyeon's POV

I was in Tzu's house, in my room. She was out and I don't know where she is. She also reminded me that I should not go anywhere specially on the hospital, that will surely can cause another big news that she's trying to avoid.

I was frustrated all this time!

I can't bare to sit here and wait for Mina's another heart attack! I can't take that she's suffering there and I was here doing nothing!

But what could I do for her if I did go there??

Can I bring her senses back??

Can I stop her illness that's becoming worse??

Can I bring back her energetic self??

NO!

and that thoughts are making me more USELESS!

My mission...

how could I do that if she's still not waking up??

I let my body fall on the soft bed.

But is that important right now?

That Mina's life is on the line?

She can die anytime?

Is my mission still

"Young Man.." I was startled when Mr. Xien suddenly appeared on the thin air.

"You could knock on the door instead — nevermind." I sit on the bed. I was still anxious.

I saw him walk towards the couch and settle his self there.

"Your worrying about your mission?" I glance at him then nods.

"But I was more worried and scared on Mina's life. S-she could be...she could b-be—"