The Japanese Girl

1929 November
Yunan,China Military Base CPC

"Move! Move! Move!" I heard Lieutenant Miller guide the troop to the main base. I'm here waiting for an enemy to attack them.

[A\N: On the World War 2 Chinese and American force was united. That explains why my Lieutenant character there was in American name]

I hide once I saw a nearing Japanese tank heading my location. I moved to the side, slowly hiding to  the green plants, camouflaging to it. Then suddenly my foot step on to something...soft? Looking down, I saw another soldier, my eyes travel to the upper part and stopping to her face. One thing caught my attention, the Japanese flag on her uniform.

AN ENEMY!

Not wasting any second, I point my rifle at her.

"Put that down!" I pointed to her gun. She was just looking at me, if I'm not mistaken she's not scared at all. The woman is not moving then she slowly raise her hand.

"Stop!" I was going to pull the trigger but I notice her pointing at her helmet.

She's a medical officer.

"P-please don't s-shot me...i-i can h-help...yes..I can h-help your-your t-team.." I don't understand her but I know that she can be useful to us.

"08! Copy!" I immediately grab her hand. "Here! Copy!" I look back at her because she's really slow! Then I notice that she can't walk properly. "Where are you! Copy!" I'm praying that they made it to the base.