Phone Call

Sana's POV

There is no way he was not Jeongyeon oppa! their features are actually the same — no,the resemblance was very detailed! And this is creeping me out! Jihyo eonni pleaded for me to stay here with her, until the guy wakes up. I remembered that I left my boyfriend in our house unannounced so I decided to call him,I excused myself from eonni. Before heading outside the room, I first adjusted my mask to cover my face. Because I was a famous model and I have to hide my identity from media. I open my phone, to be greeted with 57 missed calls and 79 messages only from one person. Panicking,I hurriedly ring his number.

"You! why do you leave me here alone?! without telling me?!"
I pulled the cellphone away from the loudness of his voice.

"S-sorry I was in a hurry hun don't be mad at me anymore."
I answered with the sweetest voice I can do. I heard a heavy sigh on the other line.

"Yes hun  I'm sorry for shouting I'm not mad"
A smile creep on my lips. This man doesn't know how to get mad at me. That's why I love him very much.

"I love you~"
he chuckles so I pout like he can saw me.

"I love you too hun,btw where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital"

"What!?" I laugh at his sudden reaction, he totally misunderstood and let us say he was overacting things.

"Calm down,I'm okay Jihyo eonni called me to accompany her here because she was in trouble"

"What a relief..but what do you mean she's in trouble?"

"Just go here,xxxx is the hospital's location"
We bid goodbyes and hung up. When I open the door to enter the room again, the guy was already awake.

** *** ***
Jihyo's POV

After Sana exited the room, I stand from my seat and walk towards the patient. He was the total resemblance of Jeong, his eyes,the perfect nose, small lips, his amazingly sharp jaw line and the  handsomeness.

I was startled when he suddenly groaned. He's awakeSlowly, he opens his eyes. Shock was visible on his face he was roaming his eyes around until it landed to me. He almost fell from the bed luckily my reflexes were much faster,I caught him.

" shì shéi?! zài nǎlǐ?!"
(W-who are you?! where am I?!)
he push me off but not too hard. What the heck is he saying?! To my surprise, he's trying to remove the dextrose on his arm.

"Ibwa, gamanhiiss-eo! umjig-iji ma!"
(Hey hey stay still! don't move!)
but he didn't even listen,he removed it and stand up but failed cause he collapse while holding his now bleeding head again! I was about to help him,but he back away, looking at me with fear.