Info on OC

Hello! Before the story begins I thought you should have a little background info on our main character, Phoebe (Without giving too much away)! So, here is some information to get us started . . .

First Name:
Phoebe

Last Name:
Mori

Home Planet:
Earth

Gender:
Female

Age:
18

Height:
5'7 - 5'8

Hair Color:
White/brown(originally)

Eye Color:
Bright Green

Relatives:
Lydia Mori (Mother/deceased)
Roslon Mori (Father/ deceased)

Occupations:
Junior Intelligence Officer (Kerberos Mission)
Slave Gladiator (Prisoner)
Purple Paladin

Personality:
Phoebe is very independent. She doesn't like burdening others, so she keeps most things to herself. She is very observant and can easily adapt to changing situations, which is why she was such a valuable member of the Kerberos Mission. She is caring when it comes to people she cares about, and would easily put herself in harm's way for those she loves. Though she proves to be high in intellect, she can also at times be stubborn. When it comes to her opinion on something, it is very hard to change it.

Backstory:
After both of her parents passed away, Lance and his family took her in and accepted her into their family. She was a quick learner and moved up quickly in ranks at the Galaxy Garrison. What she lacked in pilot skills she easily made up for in intelligence and persistence, and with a little help from Shiro she improved her flying skills. After years of studying at the Garrison, she was granted the opportunity to join Shiro and the others on the Kerberos mission as their Intelligence Officer. She left her world behind in hopes of finding something new out there. Sadly, she got more than she wished for . . .

Hope you guys are excited for the story! Also just a little side note that I dont legally own the series "Voltron: Legendary Deffender" or any of the characters from the show, but I do own the artwork I created for this story so please don't reuse it for any purposes.

Thank you, and enjoy the story!

Tinkypoo04 ♡