Returning the favor pt. 2

We soon got the location to where we were supposed to meet up, it was a strange place but we didn't really question it.

I muttered complaints as I put my hero suit in my bag, there were too many things wrong with it compared to my villain one. Too tight, too flashy, and just generally uncomfortable to be in. And also the fact that it's a HERO SUIT.

I saw Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka were walking outside as well with their hero suits. We all looked at each other a bit confused, but decided that we just so happened to be going on the same day. We all got on the train and started talking.

"Hey Deku, I've noticed you've been a bit more distant since we got into the dorms," Tsu said. "You don't have to explain if you don't want to but I was just concerned."

"Yeah, I've also noticed you haven't been acting like yourself recently, is everything alright?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm just having trouble adjust to living with more people than just my mom all of the sudden. It's weird."

"I can see why," Uraraka giggled. "It's been taking me awhile to get used to the size!"

"I'm guessing it's been a really weird adjustment for all of us," Tsu agreed. "I'm used to having a crowded house, but I'm also quite used to caring for the people in the house most of the time too, since neither of my parents were home most of the time. My mom recently quit her job so I could presume my dream though so my siblings are alright."

"That's good to hear."

"Speaking of parents," Kirishima said, changing the subject. "You've never mentioned your dad to us, Midoriya."

"Oh, Deku said he was on a business trip," Uraraka explained.

"Well, he recently got back, which is good, I haven't seen him since I was eleven so it's been great to see him again. Although to be honest, I didn't recognize him at first," I laughed.

"Well, I guess someone can change a lot in five years. I don't blame you," Tsu justified.

"That's great to hear Deku! How is he? Is he nice?"

"He's great, a pretty level headed and friendly guy. I'm really glad I got to see him again, even if it did take quite a long time."

"Sounds so manly! I'd love to battle against him!" Kirishima exclaimed. I gave him a face that said "Oh god, good luck with that."

"Hey, when are you two getting off? We should be off next I think," Uraraka asked.

"Same, ironic," I said.

"Huh, weird, I'm getting off at the same spot too! What's going on?" Kirishima pondered.

We all shrugged and continued chatting until our stop came, thinking it was just a crazy coincidence.

Then we all started walking into the same building, and that's when we all realized. Our offices are working together, in some sort of task. I didn't think it was good news at all, on either team.

So many offices were gathered together in one building, and to our surprise, Mr. Aizawa was there too! He starred at us a bit surprised and then gave us a face that read "You better behave yourselves."

"Hello everyone, thank you all for coming," Nighteye greeted, stepping in front of the giant screen at the end of the table. "You have all been called here for a very important mission. We're taking down the Shie Hassaikai's supposed drug market."