A new memeber

I walked to the League's hideout the next afternoon because I texted Shigiraki about wanting to meet for something.

"Afternoon! Sorry I'm a bit late," I said as I opened the door.

"It's fine, take your time!- You wasted 15 minutes, call for a meeting and show up late!?" Twice argued with himself.

"Anyways, why'd you call this meeting?" Shigiraki asked. "It better not be about our failed capture.."

Oh yeah, they managed to rescue Bakugo, maybe I can up their chances...

"Well, I wanted someone to join," I explained.

"No!"

"Shigiraki, let him show who they are first, you may change your mind," Kurogiri said.

"Fine, fine... what idiot did you bring in this time?"

"That's supposed to be the leader?" she whispered to me. "I expected a more put together man..."

"You'll certainly change your mind when you meet her, you've probably heard of her," I said, finally walking in.

"Oooh! We're getting another girl?" Toga squealed.

"I haven't made it official yet, you blood-sucking annoyance!" Shigiraki barked. "Anyways, bring her in and quite wasting my time!"

She walked inside the hideout, I could almost see the confusion on her face, I will admit, this was never the most impressive place.

"Is that..?" Shigiraki asked.

"The Puppeteer, notorious villain in the early 2000s, glad to meet you," Mom said.

"Oh! Oh! You have been one of my biggest idols!" Toga said, jumping up and down. "You're up there with Stain!"

"Hm, I've never looked into past villains, but that's impressive if you could rival Stain..." Dabi murmured.

"I'm pleased to hear that, I never thought I'd be anyone's idol to be honest," Mom giggled.

"Fascinating, how'd you scope this one out, Midoriya?" Shigiraki asked.

"Oh, I didn't scope her out, or I didn't need to," I said.

"What?"

Mom lifted her mask, revealing a malicious grin. "I revealed this to him recently, you see, he's my son."

"Seriously!? Is that why you disappeared for so many years?" Toga gasped.

"Why couldn't you have just left him with his father and continue?" Dabi asked.

"We were both villains, his father had a bigger reputation than I did and was much more impressive. So as much as I hated to, I had to stop. But hey, I'm back!" Mom explained.

"Interesting..." Shigiraki muttered under his breath. "What's your quirk? I've always been curious."

"Ah, well, on paper it's not that interesting. It's called 'Attraction of Small Objects', although it may need to be renamed."

"That sounds so simple, and yet you're able to control people with it?"

"I use people's muscles or nerves, it's simple honestly."

"Ah yes, another case of 'A quirk is what you make of it'! Bravo!" Mr. Compress cheered. "You said you think it may need to be renamed? What to, madame?"

"It's turned into 'Manipulation of Small Objects', rather than 'attraction'"

"Shigiraki, what do you think? Should we let her on the team?" Kurogiri asked.

"If she's able to rival Stain then I'm all for it!" Spinner shouted.

"Shut it! I'm debating," Shigiraki snapped. We all sat in silence as we waited for him to decide, a few seconds later he said,

"You would be a great deal of help, welcome to the League."