Good to See You Again

"What's that supposed to mean..?" Mina sputtered.

"It means he's missing, no one knows where he is! He's probably dead! He's probably FUCKING DEAD!" I snapped.

"You don't know that for sure," Uraraka said, trying to comfort me.

"How recent did they presume him missing?" Yoayorozu asked. "Then we can get a time stamp."

I sat silent, I didn't want them to yell at me more for not trying to make things better.

"...Is the kid Izuku?"

My head went straight up. Asui looked at me, almost terrified. She shouldn't be so scared, she brought him up.

"I-n-... I." I slammed my head back down, now basically sobbing. Everyone looked at me startled. They've never seen me sob like this.

"That's seems to be a pretty clear yes...," Hagakure sighed. "I don't want it to be true either guys but, I suppose it would explain a lot."

"IT'S NOT DEKU!" Uraraka shouted. Everyone looked at her startled. "IT CAN'T BE, HE DID SO MUCH TO HELP US!"

"Bakugo, who else was around when you said that?" Jiro asked.

"Two of the yes men that followed me around, it was the one thing they said went too far. But I never did anything to them other then shout at them. Face it, it's Deku, he's the only person that makes sense..."

"So, he left the Hassaikai with the league.." Tsu said, trying to put all this together. "And Uraraka said he was going to go back to help Mirio but in reality... he stabbed him and left."

"How long did he decide he was going to be a villain? How long was I friends with a villain..?" Uraraka asked.

"Some of the crime scenes he showed date all the at back to September last year, if he really did that, you were friends with a villain the entire time you were at school," Aizawa explained. "I knew I should've expelled him at the start of the year..."

We all sat in complete silence, letting this fact sink in. Sweet, innocent Deku was a cold-hearted villain. There was nothing we could do. After what felt like an hour, Aizawa finally said,

"Bakugo, come with me. You need to explain all this to the teachers."

I nodded and followed him.

[POV CHANGE: MIDORIYA (5 YEARS LATER)]

I stepped out into the city square, pros would come, I was aware of that fact, and I didn't even care as I slammed my foot down on the nearly unconscious pro.

"What's-... wrong with you?" he asked wearily.

I starred at him with annoyance. "Why do all pros ask the same question? I'm a villain, take a guess!"

"You're just a misguided soul..."

"Finally, a new line!"

I was suddenly knocked off the pro with an insane force. I looked up at who slammed me to the ground. Rubbing my head, I saw the recently named pro Red Riot, starring at me furiously. He climbed the ranks quickly, almost as quick as Hawks, and is now being voted for as one of the top ten heroes. I looked up at him and grinned behind my mask, but I'm sure he could tell.

"So, you're Hypnotics? You got a new look..." he said.

"Ah, I'm glad you noticed! This is a nice surprise!" I cheered. He looked at me like I was insane. He then growled and tried to punch me, but I grabbed his arm and flipped over him. Just as I was about to open the vents of my mask, it was blasted off by a small explosion.