Lunchtime banter

I stepped out of class that day with a few people starring at me. Clearly they were confused as to how I knew so much despite "wanting to be a hero." Truth is, as soon as I decided to be a villain, my search history was filled with infamous villain names so I could learn their tactics and find one to aspire to be like. It wasn't as easy as finding a hero, yet a couple people caught my eye, this included The Puppeteer. Next thing I knew I was excitedly researching what they were like, their ideologies, motives, tactics, who they fought, etc. It was certainly much more interesting and diverse than any hero stories.

"Deku!" Uraraka said, snapping me back to reality.

"Oh, hi Uruaka," I said with a smile.

"How do you know so much about a villain? I'm not judging you or anything! It's just... odd."

"Oh, well, when her name came up in the news I decided to do some research to know who we were up against. After all, you can never be too careful," I lied.

"Oh yeah... I guess that makes sense. I should look into it too, I suppose villains can be fascinating, I mean, that's proven after the Stain incident. The whole world, villains and heros alike, were very interested by his motive."

"Right, it's really creepy stuff though, some websites do show her crime scenes, just a heads up."

"Ok, that's good to know..." She seemed really uneasy, I don't really blame her but it's not like I care all too much.

Iida walked up behind us, "Come on you two! If you want to get a nutritious lunch, you should get going!"

"Right!" Uraraka said, she then picked up her pace to a quick walk, and I followed suite.

We finally got there, grabbed lunch, and sat down with Tsu and Todoroki.

"What took you guys so long?" Tsu asked.

"Deku and I got caught up in conversation, sorry," Uraraka explained.

"Anyways, what are we going to do about the woman if the League attacks us again?" Todoroki asked. "Whether you fight with your fists or ranged attack, she can change who you hit, right?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, you're going to have to be extremely quick with your attacks, if you're going to attack her," I said.

"She could make my legs useless," Iida sighed. "Then I'd be just about useless."

"Don't say that! You've proven go be quite powerful, even without your legs before!"

Todoroki looked at me with an odd look of unease. Then went back to eating without a single word for the rest of his meal. He then got up, put his tray back, and left.

The three of us looked at each other confused and then talked about it for a bit before moving onto other subjects.