Moving into Dorms

I woke up late the night before to the sound of my phone buzzing. I picked it up with tired eyes and read the name on the screen. "Class Rep."

"What... Why is Ii-..? Wait! Iida's calling? Did he get out!?" I whispered to myself.

I picked up the phone "Hello?"

"Midoriya! Hello, I know it's late at night but I wanted to say that I got home safe," Iida said.

"Oh, you made it out? That's great! Is everything alright? You sound a bit upset."

"Oh, one of the villains got under my skin a bit, laughing the whole time, like he saw the entire thing as a joke."

I got under his skin!? That was an accomplishment!

"Oh my God... I hope everything is ok..," I lied.

"Thanks for your concern, Midoriya. I'm sorry if I get snappy, I just need a few days to cool down. Sorry for bothering you this late, we should get some sleep now, goodnight." And with that hung up.

***

The week came by quickly, and we were stepping onto the ground of the dorms.

"Wow. Iida your parents actually let you come back?" Kaminari asked.

"Of course, it's a good school and they didn't feel like it was their fault for the capture," Iida explained.

"That's good to hear!" I said.

"Listen up!" Mr. Aizawa said. "The school said it was easier to let staff return than to find all new staff. Also, Todoroki, Kirishima, Yoayorozu, and also Iida, you went to rescue Bakugo that night of his capture."

Everyone looked at them shocked. They actually went to rescue him? Then they succeeded, Bakugo is here alright, no one seemed hurt too bad.

"Judging by your faces you were at least aware of their plan. If this wasn't such a crazy week, I would expel all of you at this minute, except for Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure of course. Now, enjoy yourselves."

We all sat there for a minute before Bakugo dragged Kaminari behind a bush. There was an electric shock before Kaminari was dragged back out with his brain completely toast. He started goofing around and we all laughed for a good few minutes. Bakugo slammed something into Kirishima's chest, said something I couldn't make out, and then walked into the building with out a sound. Kirishima starred at what he received before shouting, "Hey guys! Dinner's on me tonight!"

***

A few hours passed, most of us were just sitting around before some of the girls came up to us.

"Hey guys we have an idea!" Hagakure said excitedly. All ears were on her. "Let's go around and see who has the coolest room!"

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Iida agreed. "We can get to know each other's styles a bit better and what we like!"

I was hesitant at first but I reluctantly came along. It wasn't long before we reached my room.

"I thought it would be covered in All Might merch, Bakugo did say you were a giant fanboy after all," Kirishima said as he walked into my room.

My room had a few bookshelves against my back wall, one specifically for my notebooks on heros. My desk was covered in school supplies and books for studying techniques. There were weights at the foot of my bed. The bed itself had blue plaid sheets. My door sign from home was hung up nearby.

Mineta went straight toward my bed muttering "Guys with rooms like this always have a super pervy side to them..." as he looked underneath. He chuckled, pulling out the box I stored under there. "What's this supposed to be Midoriya?"

"Get your damn mind out of the gutter, it's none of your business," I said.

Mineta tried to open it but failed. "Wait, is this one of those special quirk locked ones?"

"Yep, what's inside is none of your business, now, get away from it. And get your mind out of the gutter god dammit!"

"How'd you get your hands on one of those? I heard they're crazy expensive!" Kaminari said.

"My dad sent it to me as a gift, he thought it would come in handy at some point," I lied.

"Huh, where is your dad anyways?"

"Business trip."

I walked to the box, and slid my villain suit back underneath.

"If any of you think that's anything like Mineta was thinking, you're as bad as him," I said, as I walked out of my room.

We finished the tours of each other's rooms. Everyone set in there votes and when they were tallied up, Sato won the competition, even though his room was nothing special.

"Great, can I go to bed now?" I asked.

"What's up with you?" Kaminari asked. "You seem much more irritable than usual."

"Why do you care? Whatever, I'm heading to bed..." I said as I walked to my room.

"The audacity for people to sneak through another's room like that.. some people need to get their manners straight," I muttered, closing the door. "I still need to thank Kurogiri for that box, smart idea, even if it made people question me. No one's getting to that costume."

I threw my body onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and opened messages, right as one from Kirishima popped up.

"Hey Deku-dude, just wanna make sure you're doing alright! If you're just tired that's perfectly fine, I get a little cranky too when I'm tired. But, it's always good to check in, ya know?"

As I read, it felt nice knowing someone other than the league cared about me, but still, it was kind of annoying.

"It's ok, I just don't like people going through my stuff like that, privacy is privacy, and Mineta doesn't understand the term" I sent back

"Yea, it's annoying lol. Didn't know you were that uptight about privacy"

"Well, you've never really stayed over night at my place, so I understand. Anyways, I'm going to bed now, gn"

I switched to another chat, one with Kurogiri.

"Hey Kurogiri, thanks for that box you got me, extremely useful considering someone already tried to get into it. Which was an extremely close call. I've got nothing important today but I'll text tomorrow if I have anything."

With that, I plugged in my phone, set it on my night stand, and tried to fall asleep.