Finally planning again!

I headed out of the school, tired and annoyed. On one hand, I knew what tricks are commonly used for rescuing, on the other hand, I didn't like saving people, not like I'd be doing much of it as a villain after all, I'd actually be doing the opposite. Oh yeah, I was supposed to head to the hideout today and explain what I got.

Once I opened the door, Shigiraki was waiting for me at the bar. Dabi was talking to Kurogiri about something, and Twice, Mr. Compress, and Toga were chatting up a storm over plans they had.

"So, did you get anything interesting?" Shigiraki asked.

"Not really, all I got was a couple reactions to situations, not really strategies. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! There's something special that's going to happen soon. A training camp for all those who pass their final exams, it's over the summer but I need to figure out the exacts..." I explained.

"Well figure them out soon, we need as much information as possible."

"Tomura, any information is good information. We know this is happening a couple months before it actually does at least," Kurogiri stated.

"Thank you! Finally someone understands my efforts!" I exclaimed.

"This training camp is for all who pass their exams...  which means only the strongest first years will be there," Dabi pondered. "You better pass the exam so you can be there, alright? That way we can get much more information about who will be there and the schedule."

"Right, that's the plan. Now, anything I need to do before I leave?" I asked.

"Nope, just come back over the weekend to discuss plans, alright?" Shigiraki said. I nodded and left.

Nothing interesting happened at school for the rest of the week, I didn't pay all that much attention to anything going around, I was just looking forward to the meet up, we haven't gone over plans like this since the USJ attack!

When the day finally arrived, I walked unto the hideout with a grin on my face.

"You're clearly excited, what did something good happen?" Twice asked.

"No you idiot, he's excited about going over plans, did you pay attention at all last week?" Shigiraki said.

"Anyways, we're going over plans for the supposed training camp attack, correct?" Kurogiri asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, do you know anything else?"

"I do!" I exclaimed. "It's after this semester, so not too far away. We're also going to be supervised over by a few heros, who they are, we won't know until we get there. But I'll text you when I figure it out."

"Good, good," Mr. Compress murmured. "But why would we go to this camp in the first place anyways?"

"We could get another one of the top first years on our team," Shigiraki explained. "Which do you think would be the easiest to convince?"

"Well, we could bribe Uraraka with money, but she seems pretty set on being a hero. Bakugo is one of the strongest in our class, and he's easily snappy, a bit annoying although if we do get him on our team he could be an amazing asset!" I explained.

"The one who got first place in the Sports Festival, yes I remember, he made quite the impression. Had to be chained to a cement block to keep him from going feral."

"He doesn't seem easy to convince, but it's not like he made an amazing impression on everyone to begin with," Kurogiri pondered.

"Right, he was second in votes for recruiters rather than the usual number one," I said.

"Then we'll try and convince that guy! Like Deku said, he'd be a great asset if he is convinced!" Toga exclaimed.

"Hmm, it's a challenge but it's a good one... high risk, high reward," Shigiraki muttered.

"Are we going for that boy?" Kurogiri asked.

"...Yes... yes we are." Shigiraki started grinning.

"How do we plan to pull this off? Like Deku said, he has quite the temper and is stuck on being a hero," Dabi asked.

"Well with Deku's hypnotic gas-," Twice started.

"It only works for half an hour, and I can't manipulate someone's ideas completely," I reminded him. "I can wipe a memory away from someone's brain but that's the most it can do. Besides, UA will probably send a search party out for him and if I were there it would utterly blow my cover... unless..."

"What?" Dabi asked. "What is the unless part?"

"Well if I'm in my costume perhaps I wouldn't be recognized so if this is successful, I'll head out in my costume and come along. Then again Bakugo knows my face better than anyone so if he sees my eyes... well..."

"Quit muttering and make up your mind," Shigiraki snapped.

"Right, I'll take the risk, join you. If he does spot me, the worst that would happen is I'd get kicked out of UA and be hunted down by cops and heros alike."

"You're our UA spy, you can't be kicked out. So now that you've brought that up, no, you can't join."

"Dammit... Was really looking forward to it too."

"It's our safest bet for our spy to continue hiding in the shadows till the right time," Kurogiri explained. "We'll do the same thing we did for the UA attack, gather villains but we won't tell you what we're doing. Help if you can get away with it, ok?"

"Got it."