Oh...

Eventually, word spread that The Puppeteer joined this now infamous league. Citizens started to worry as to what the league had in store...

Even Class 1-A was chatting up a storm about it, even if very few knew who she was.

"Hey Midoriya?" Tsu asked.

"Hm?"

"You know a lot about heros and who they fought, has anyone fought this 'Puppeteer' lady?"

"Well, I also do some research on villains to know who I may up against. But yes, actually, Endeavor fought her a couple times. She ended up escaping both times but..," I explained.

"Thats why I've never heard of her," Todoroki murmured. "My old man doesn't like talking about his defeats."

"So what's this woman about, she doesn't seem all too scary, people are just be babies about this," Bakugo said.

"Well, she was a notorious villain that popped up in 1997... She started gaining traction because of her weird quirk and techniques," I continued.

"And what would that be?"

"No one really knows, but she's able to control people's limbs and puppet them, like the name suggests. She'd often make them kill themselves by choking or with nearby weapons. Or making them  break their own limbs, making them immobile."

"Freaky!" Kaminari exclaimed. "I guess we don't look into villains too often so no wonder we haven't heard of her."

"With a quirk like that she could've made an amazing hero," Uraraka said. "She could've captured villains or at least make it easier for them to be captured."

"But then again, the whole quirk if extremely creepy, it would make it hard for her to gain any attention as a hero," Todoroki said.

"I can see why the villains want her," Yoayorozu said. "She'd keep them in the spotlight and make them seem a lot more intimidating."

"Alright, everyone in your seats," Mr. Aizawa said, walking into the room. As per usual, anyone who was up, sat back down.

"I'm sure you all have heard about the League of Villains' new memeber. Does anyone know anything about her, just so everyone else is caught up as to why this is such big news?" He asked

"Yeah! Midoriya just explained it!" Mineta said. Mr. Aizawa gave me a small look of surprise.

"W- well, I only explained some of it... There's more," I stuttered.

"Then explain the basics and then some if you can," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Ok well, she was a notorious villain that popped up in 1997, she gained traction quickly because of her creepy quirk and tactics. It's how she got her name, she's able to puppet people's limbs, often making them kill themselves by choking or with nearby weapons."

"Anything you haven't told us, Deku?" Bakugo snapped.

"Well, there are seven known victims however people suspect there could've been more, and she injured nearly 30 people, her crime scenes always had her name written nearby. Although she mysteriously disappeared in 2003, popping back up earlier this year."

"It's weird how much you know about her for an aspiring hero, however, I won't complain. It's important for you guys to understand who you're up against right now, this league is growing stronger as we speak. There's also a rumor going around that there's another mystery memeber, while it is 'just a rumor,' we could never be too careful, " Mr. Aizawa said.

People are rumoring that I exist? This may be difficult to keep hiding... Whatever, it's just a rumor for now. I'll decide when I confirm it.