Chapter 61: He's part of our family, not a toy.

Before the Qiao couple had come over, they'd also heard some of the "fantastic stories" circulating around the upper circles of the capital. They'd just not wanted to believe that with the Cheng family identity and background, this kind of shocking and unconventional thing could be allowed to happen, thinking that people were just jealous and hateful to be talking about them behind their backs. So they had come to celebrate the New Year with their pair of children today, pretending to know nothing.

But looking at the situation right now, the rumors didn't seem to be groundless?

Qiao YaGe's face went a bit pale and, in annoyance, she picked at the bow on her sleeve cuff.

She had told herself she wouldn't come, but her parents had to ask her to do so. How great, she would lose face, no, she would completely lose face!

However, she hadn't thought that it would last this long between YuTang-gege and this little bodyguard. Now it seemed that the relationship between the two was ten times better than a few months ago! And this little bodyguard actually came running to Cheng family household for the Spring Festival and Auntie Cheng was actually so nice to him, treating him better than her own son. How could this be? This wasn't logical at all!

This kid isn't actually a human after all, he must be an evil spirit!

Mother Cheng personally went to the kitchen and served a bowl of cinnamon lotus seed porridge to Ji XiaoYu. The man ate to the bottom of the bowl vigorously with loud slurping sounds and ended up with traces of porridge around his mouth.

Cheng YuTang took a handkerchief out of his pocket and carefully wiped him clean, and then he asked softly, "Do you want to have a little more?"

Ji XiaoYu waved his hand, "No, I'm full."

Mother Qiao and her husband looked at each other, feeling strong surprise in their hearts, and she said warmly, "Yo, which of YuTang's cousins is this kid? He's so handsome."

"He's not a cousin," Cheng YuTang smiled, intimately and gently holding the shoulders of the little thing, "Auntie Qiao, Uncle Qiao, let me introduce you: this is my spouse, Ji XiaoYu. YaGe met him when she was in Ning City to perform, didn't she tell you?"

That's when Ji XiaoYu saw Qiao YaGe and he immediately grabbed Cheng YuTang's hand in reflex, why did this woman come over again?!

Although he was now very certain that PaoPao's father wouldn't betray him and fall in love with someone else, he had to show off how deserving he was.

This man is mine, no one else should even think about it!

"......" The Qiao couple's eyes twitched as they turned their heads to look at their daughter.

"Sorry, I-I forgot." Qiao YaGe was so embarrassed she wanted to hide her face and run away.

How could she forget? She just didn't want to talk about it or have to admit that her charm wasn't comparable to a kid bodyguard's. How could she say that kind of thing?!

Mother Cheng said with a smile, "It's alright, it's alright, it's not too late to formally meet. XiaoYu is a very good child, pure and kind, with strong feelings and a strong sense of justice. Now that our family's YuTang has met him and can be with him, his father and I can finally rest assured."

Mother Qiao's face flashed through several expressions in the blink of an eye. After a while, she finally managed to say reluctantly, "Yes, what a rare occurrence. But right now, our country doesn't recognize same-sex marriage, so I'm afraid there will be a lot of gossip about the two of them together. Aren't you worried at all?"