Chapter 50: The little white egg...was gone.

After leaving the hospital, Ji XiaoYu greedily breathed in a few mouthfuls of air clear of the disinfectant smell and medicinal taste. Just like a prisoner who was suddenly released after several years of imprisonment, he dearly wanted to dance down the road.

When they arrived at the parking lot, he was about to get in the driver's seat, but he was firmly stopped by Cheng YuTang, "The doctor said that although you've recovered, it's better not to overdo it anytime soon, to avoid burdening your just-healed heart. Darling, wait a few days before you start driving."

Ji XiaoYu wanted to say that it was just driving a car, how hard could it be, but he could only give in after seeing the man's concern and fear. He sat in the back seat with him as they were driven by Yang YiPeng.

Only ten days have passed since the New Year. The streets of Ning City were decorated with lights and lanterns and there were flowers arranged everywhere; it was all festive and lively.

Ji XiaoYu looked at the streetscape outside the window with great interest. And when they had driven about halfway, he realized that the direction was a bit wrong. He asked, "Captain, where are we going?"

The captain, in an act of discretion, didn't make a sound. So Cheng Zong opened his mouth, "We're going to my place, you moved in to live with me."

Ji XiaoYu was tongue-tied, "Th-that's okay?"

Cheng YuTang ambiguously pinched the slender fingers in his pocket, and said lightly with a flirtatious expression, "What's wrong? We've been living together for a month. I thought it was very good in every aspect. Why shouldn't we continue?"

The hell should! Ji XiaoYu was embarrassed to death, it was just having attached hospital beds, it wasn't really living together, the difference is too big!

Besides, the hospital room was an open environment, the doctors and nurses would come and go at any time, so he never felt like there was a problem living together in the hospital room. In fact, most hospital rooms were shared. But to be discharged and live together, to live behind closed doors as a pair of single men, that would be of a completely different nature.

Isn't this the same as the legendary c-cohabitation?! Aren't we going a little too fast?

I remember after waking up that this man said something about brewing soy sauce after a month; but, in that case, I won't be able to stop from......

His feathers puffed out all over!

The image is really stimulating when I imagine it. If it really happens, I definitely won't be able to control the transformation into my original form!

As he was trying to come up with a way to convince this man to turn away from this terrible idea, Cheng YuTang's phone rang.

Cheng YuTang glanced at it and then answered the phone, "Hello. Yes, I'm Cheng YuTang...... Tomorrow? When will it end?...... Alright, I'll be there on time."

Hanging up the phone, he turned to Ji XiaoYu and said with a very solemn expression, "Baby, I'm so sorry. The provincial authorities are holding the annual New Year's group meeting tomorrow. I must go as the business representative of Ning City, so I have to go to the airport. I probably won't be back until the day after tomorrow."

It turned out that it was just going to a meeting and he'd be back in a few days; he had thought it was some big deal. Ji XiaoYu said casually, "Alright, then you go on, eh."

(Note: JXY ends this sentence with a character that expresses disinterest/lack of enthusiasm in the topic)

Then you go on.