Chapter 46: Little fool, you shouldn't have come.

On the other side, Ji XiaoYu had returned to HongLe Garden and had just entered the dorm entrance. The phone in his pocket rang and, when he pulled it out and took a look, he had received a message from "YuTang".

"Baby, I hope everyday in the future you can be the first sight I see when I wake up."

Ji XiaoYu stared at the words for ten seconds. After analyzing the potential meaning of this sentence for a long time, his face that had cooled down on the road from the cold wind instantly ignited.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, he knows! He must know that I slept with him last night!

"Xiao Yu, it's so early in the morning, why is your face as red as a baboon's bottom?" Liang ShaoGang, just coming out of his bedroom, saw him and couldn't keep from joking.

Ji XiaoYu stammered out a lie, "I-I just went for a run, I'm-I'm a little hot." As he spoke, he wiped away non-existent sweat on his forehead.

"Really? You're so diligent. It's a holiday all day today for New Year's Day, so none of us security guards have to work." Liang ShaoGang looked at him with a puzzled expression, then asked casually, "You didn't come back last night, where did you go for the New Year's countdown?"

Hearing him ask about last night, Ji XiaoYu got nervous. "Last night, Cheng Zong attended a class reunion and accidentally got drunk. It was late when I saw him home and settled him in, so I, so I just spent the night at his house." He didn't know why but his brain suddenly took a wrong turn, "I slept separately from him. We definitely didn't sleep together, really!"

Liang ShaoGang: "......"

The line added at the end sounds weird, doesn't it? He didn't think too much about it originally, but now it was little hard to stop thinking about the alternate meaning. So then, his mood inexplicably became a bit low.

Seeing his expression change, Ji XiaoYu wished he could slap his own mouth. He said in a panic, "Liang Ge, I'm a little sleepy, I'll go back to my room first!"

Looking at that closed door, Liang ShaoGang stood in the hall for a long time, sighing lowly.

......

That night, at 12 midnight, while Ji XiaoYu was incubating the little white egg and sleeping soundly, the phone sitting on his pillow rang again, beeping with a message notification.

"Who is it? In the middle of the night, disturbing a person's dreams." He struggled to open his eyes, muttering and grabbing the phone.

【YuTang: Baby, I'm here right now, I just accidentally drank too much, can you come over and pick me up? 】

Below the message was a map, marked with the location of the GuangTong Electronics Factory in the northern suburbs of Ning City.

What was going on with this man? He was drunk last night, so why was he out drinking again today? And why didn't he say anything before going, letting him take him there earlier?

Ji XiaoYu was both sleepy and confused.

Then he thought, was it because he didn't reply to that message in the morning, so the honorable president was a little angry and didn't call him when he went out. Now that he was drunk, he couldn't drive back, so he had to ask for help?

Hmm, it should be like this.

In the morning, he hadn't wanted to reply to the message, because he just didn't know how to reply. It hadn't seemed right to promise or say no. So he chose to ignore it after being tangled up over it for a long time. Cheng Zong had always been pretty petty, so for him to be angry over this was normal.