Chapter 36: After all, he's the other father of the little white egg.

Ji XiaoYu's stomach throbbed and he almost threw up the food he'd just eaten. He forced down the discomfort in his stomach and took a deep breath. A thin layer of red covered his eyes and he started to exude a murderous aura as he walked step by step towards Jin LaoSan. "You're. Looking. For. Death."

Cheng YuTang's heart thumped in shock and he rushed to hold him to the front of his body. He clasped the back of his neck and rubbed gently, whispering in his ear to appease him, "Darling, don't be impulsive, you'll only dirty your own hands by doing this. Sweetheart, believe in me and leave it to me."

Ji XiaoYu's fury cooled down a little, but his heart was roiling inside like boiling water. He heard all the unbearable words that Jin LaoSan said just now, right? Does he really understand what happened? When he really knows, what will he think about it? And what will he think about me?

While he was thinking these messy thoughts, he heard Cheng YuTang's soft voice, "Jin LaoSan, you've grown so big and haven't been killed yet. That's basically your good fortune. Unfortunately, you have provoked me by messing with my people, so your good fortune won't be enough now."

"Cheng Zong, what do you mean by that? Don't scare me, LaoDi." Jin LaoSan had a change of face, suddenly pasting on a false smile and laughing calmly. "We two are mixed up in the business world, so don't wreck things over this thing, okay? If you don't like to share him with others, I promise not to touch him with even a finger in the future, is that all right?"

Cheng YuTang couldn't be bothered to keep talking nonsense with him, so he turned to ask, "Old Yang, these people are openly looking for trouble on your turf, are you going to let them run wild?"

Yang DongCheng had received an alert from the start and had led over his top ten security guards, who were waiting next to him. They had been keeping an eye on these hooligans the whole time, so at this moment, when they heard the boss's order, they immediately rolled up their sleeves and took the initiative to rush over.

In just a few minutes, the situation in the area was obvious. Several of the thugs were beaten to the floor, looking for their teeth. Jin LaoSan's appearance didn't seem to have changed, but he lying on the ground in a cold sweat, unable to get up – Manager Yang had mixed it up on the streets when he was younger, so he knew the most painful ways to beat someone that wouldn't leave a mark on their body.

The diners in the Ning Cheng Spring and Autumn were experienced and worldly. Witnessing this incident, they didn't scream or panic. They all held their breaths without making a sound. In the patio, the only sounds to be heard where the punches and blows to the flesh and the screams of the thugs for their daddies.

Cheng YuTang had already taken Ji XiaoYu back to sit in his chair again, so he didn't look over as he said, "Take this garbage a little farther away, don't dirty everyone's eyes."

"Yes, Cheng Zong."

Yang DongCheng made a signal. The security guards dragged several of the thugs and Jin LaoSan, who had collapsed in the mud, into the backyard and some others came in with buckets and rinsed the blood from the turquoise floor.

The girl in the costume sat down by the bridge again, and the sound of her zither sounded again in the patio, like flowing water.

In an instant, the patio had been restored to its original state. It was just like nothing had ever happened.

Yang DongCheng clapped once, attracting the attention of all the onlookers, and then he cupped his fists towards everyone around and said solemnly, "Everyone, we at Ning Cheng Spring and Autumn have always been good and law-abiding businessmen. Jin LaoSan and those ruffian thugs took the initiative to pick the fight, everyone could see that. Our restaurant has already called the police. I believe the police will handle the case fairly and impartially, to bring the wicked to justice. The restaurant will repay you fairly! Because a few bugs disturbed everyone's dining, we are very sorry. Today, this Old Yang will treat you to make amends to everyone, so please forgive us!"