Chapter 59

Fanwai – Chronicle of Taking The Bird on a Stroll; The newborn calf is not afraid of a tiger, the newborn chick is not afraid of a cat.

Cheng PaoPao was a healthy, lively, very regular chick. He ate more and more every day and was early to sleep and early to rise. He slept deeply and didn't even wake up from thunder and when he was awake, he was full of spirit, especially able to play around crazily.

He ran really fast, ate fast, and grew fast. Although he had only hatched a week ago, Cheng PaoPao's little body was blown up like a balloon, round and chubby. He was twice as big as he was when he hatched; he had become a fat little chick. However, because of his half spiritual beast bloodline and because he inherited his two daddies' excellent athletic talent, his movements were still very agile. He was a nimble, fat little chick.

Just after dawn this morning, Cheng PaoPao, as usual, woke up before his two daddies. He looked up at the two people in bed who were sleeping deeply and sweetly, then rolled his little eyes in disdain.

His dad was particularly sleepy these past few days. In the morning, he would always sleep until the sun covered his butt and his father, to protect his little wife's pride, would stay and sleep in a little later. Tsk tsk, too unprincipled.

Cheng PaoPao took a lap around the room and was really bored, so he used his little head to push open the unlocked door a crack and drill himself out through the crack, planning to go play like a chick in the courtyard.

As soon as he entered the yard, he happened to meet Father Cheng coming out of the house. He greeted him very nicely when he saw him, "PaoPao, morning."

Because his son and male daughter-in-law talked to PaoPao as if he were a person, after a few days, Father Cheng had become used to it. Plus the chick was really smart and would react when someone talked to him, not making people feel like they were casting pearls before swine.

Cheng PaoPao liked his grandpa who usually wore an arrogant and unsmiling expression but was also particularly indulgent with him, so he waved his wings and responded, "Cheep, cheep cheep!"

Father Cheng laughed so hard crow's feet appeared around his eyes and then he suddenly said whimsically, "PaoPao, Grandpa will take you to go for a stroll in the park, what do you think?"

Cheng PaoPao didn't know what a "stroll" was, but he thought it was supposed to be a very interesting activity. There was nothing to do at home anyway, so he eagerly agreed, "Cheep!"

Father Cheng had raised a bird in recent years, so there was a birdcage hanging under the eaves, which was handy these days. He took the birdcage down, put some corn grain in the small bowl inside, added water, and put Cheng PaoPao into the cage.

Mother Cheng came out of the room just then and was surprised to see this situation. "Old man, what are you doing?"

Father Cheng said, "I'm taking PaoPao to stroll in the park. I'll come back after no more than an hour."

Mother Cheng listened and heard there was no movement in the west wing, so she whispered, "It's okay to stroll, but PaoPao is the heart and soul of XiaoYu and TangTang, just like their own son. Don't lose him or drop him somewhere. Otherwise you won't be able to explain it to that couple."

"You don't have to say that, I know. PaoPao is pretty cute anyway, so if there's an accident, I'll feel bad." Father Cheng swung his hand, saying, "Okay, let's go."

And then he hummed a little song and went out the door with the birdcage.

Cheng PaoPao had ridden in a car and had flown in a big plane, but this was the first time he had sat in a birdcage. He thought it was new and interesting, so he jumped around in the cage all along the way, turning and looking all around the enclosure, not wasting a moment.