Chapter 14: Cheng Zong, I love you so much!

Yang YiPeng shook his head. Then he went to his desk and sat down, opening the drawer and taking out a stack of doc.u.ments to put on the surface. He motioned Ji XiaoYu over. "Come and sign the contract."

Ji XiaoYu immediately wagged his tail and ran over happily.

Liang ShaoGang saw what was happening and said, "Captain, if there's nothing else, I'll go back first."

Yang YiPeng said, "Wait a little bit. Xiao Liang, doesn't the suite you and Xiao Liu live in still have an empty room? Just let Ji XiaoYu live there. After he signs the contract in a minute, you can take him over."

"Okay, then I'll wait outside." Liang ShaoGang left the office when he finished speaking.

Ji XiaoYu took the doc.u.ment that Yang YiPeng had handed over and looked at it. It was a thick stack of paper and the cover had the words "HongSheng Building Security Department Employment Agreement" written on it. He couldn't help but ask, "Where do you need the signature?"

"Here, here, and also here." Yang YiPeng turned to a few places and pointed them out to him.

Without speaking, Ji XiaoYu picked up the pen to sign his name.

Yang YiPeng: ".......aren't you going to look at the contract first?"

This kid is so a.s.sured, he's not afraid of sold out by others.

Ji XiaoYu: "No, I believe in the captain and Cheng Zong!"

Anyway, he can't understand the complicated clauses. It would take a lot of looks just to read all the words in it.

"Your contract was written according to Cheng Zong's instructions. It had nothing to do with me." Yang YiPeng shrugged, clearing himself of responsibility, "In addition, the salaries of all our employees, including the security guards, are confidential. Don't go out and shout about yours, or else you'll be responsible for any problems."

In fact, Cheng YuTang had offered Ji XiaoYu a pretty good deal. The average monthly salary of a new security guard for HongSheng was only 3000 yuan. There will be different levels of salary increases at the end of each year according to performance and merit. For example, Liang ShaoGang, who had been doing this for more than three years, had been performing well and had earned several merits. But this year, his salary had only just risen to 4500 yuan, while Ji XiaoYu had just arrived and was getting this same value. If this got out, it would definitely cause a huge psychological imbalance among many people; one could imagine that nothing good would come from it.

He had already reminded him of this stipulation according to the entry process. If this kid didn't know to act properly and not get into trouble, then he couldn't blame Yang YiPeng for it.

"Yes, I understand!" Ji XiaoYu answered.

He already understood this point. It had also been stipulated at the XinHao Hotel previously, to prevent unnecessary conflicts between employees through their comparisons.

Yang YiPeng looked Ji XiaoYu up and down again. He thought that this kid had good skin, a slender waist, and long legs, as if he had been blessed by heaven to look good in any clothes. It would be good to use him as a model to be the face of the company. It would definitely be a more promising future than being a security guard.

While thinking, he pulled two sets of security uniform out of the cupboard and threw them into Ji XiaoYu's arms, saying, "You should go to the dormitory with Xiao Liang first. During this National Day holiday, study the rules and regulations of the company and our security department. Learn what the job is and what the process of building security is all about. Wait until after the holidays before your first official shift."