Chapter 22 - Kyuubi

"We will allow you to take your revenge, Sasuke......but that will have to wait," Tsunade closed her eyes. 

Sasuke nodded. "That's understandable."

"You know Yoneda is Naruto...don't you?" Tsunade asked..

"How did you kn-" Sasuke glared.

"Sakura told me," Tsunade answered. "Only the three of us know...." She sighed, crossing her arms. "You will become a leaf shinobi again soon, but there will still be a few ANBUs watching you."

"I could've killed them in a split second," Sasuke scoffed. "I didn't because I'm not betraying the village again."

"I undrstand, bu-"

"They're watching me in the shower," Sasuke stated with blank eyes. "I don't think you will be comfortable with someone watching you in the shower either."

"I-I see," Tsunade cleared her throat. "O-One more week. O-Out."

Sasuke disappeared in a blur.

"Kyuubi."

Naruto stood in front of the Kyuubi's cage with a smile on his face.

"You sick little.....what are you doing here again? How did you get here?" Kyuubi growled.

"Oh, that doesn't matter," Naruto smiled. "I just wanted to know a bit about you," he sat down with a groan. "So, what's your name?" Naruto grinned brightly.

"Why should I tell you?" Kyuubi scoffed. 

"Oh?" Naruto smiled in amusement. "Should I force it out of you?"

Kyuubi smirked. "You can try."

"I don't even need to try....." Naruto's eyes shone red.

The temparature in his mindscpae immediately dropped.

"You...." Kyuubi growled. "FIne....it's Kurama."

"Well, Kurama," Naruto grinned. The tension immediately disappeared. "Is there anything you like?"

Kyuubi scoffed. "Sure, have something I like when I've been locked up in a filthy human's fucking guts for years."

"Hm, that makes sense. I'm an idiot," Naruto nodded to himself. "What do you hate then?"

"You," Kyuubi growled.

"That's mean," Naruto whined.

Kyuubi narrowed his eyes. "Get out of here."

"If I remember correctly...hm...what's your dream?" Nauto asked.

"That's none of your business....Get out," The Kyuubi's killer intent filled the air, making Naruto grin.

"That's....your killer intent?" A giggle escaped Naruto's lips. "It makes me...so excited. You're so fascinating.....Kyu- No, Kurama."

Naruto sighed as he stood up, brushing the non existent dust off his pants. "Well, I guess I got to know you a little. Too bad, I wanted to know about you more....."

Naruto's eyes shone red.

A twisted grin crawled onto his face.

"Before I kill you."

Eyes snapping open, Naruto jumped up from his bed with blood running down his chin.

Coughing a few times, he stumbled out of his bedroom with a smirk. "Heh...."

His left eye shone red, his right eye remaining blue. "Looks like I did it......That wasn't that hard after all..."

(thsi chapter sucks, ik.)