Chapter 13 - Forest

Yey 

finally a chapter

imma rest- okokok fine- sorry for not updating-

I was ENjOyINg myself at my aunt's house oKaY-

Fast but light footsteps could be heard as Naruto shoved his belongings into his bag.

He froze as his hand hovered over his leaf headband. Eyes slightly narrowing, he snatched it quickly just as footsteps were heard near the stairs.

Eyes widening, he opened the window.

 The door clicked.

His one foot was outside.

The door slammed open.

A pair of eyes widened. 

No one was in the room. 

A leaf flew in throught the window as the chunin picked it up. 'Someone was definitely here....'

The door slammed close.

Naruto breathed out a sigh of relief as he ran through the forests. 'There's no way I can run through the streets now...'

He rested on the grass and pulled out a black hoodie from his bag, zipping it on. 'Hope I won't get noticed.'

He picked up his bag and ran deeper into the forests. '...Wait.'

'I think I'm lost again.'

He sighed. 'I'm such an idiot.'

Naruto flinched as a couple of leaves crunched under his feet. Looking around frantically, he sighed as he noticed no one was around.

'I can't make the slightest sound...I don't even know where I am.'

He walked up a tree and looked around. 'Look for any markings just like Satomi baa-chan said....'

Glancing around at the tree trunks, another sigh escaped his lips. 'It's not like ever single place has tree markings on...it........wait....'

He blinked and leaped down the tree branch, brushing away some dried leaves from the ground only to see a carving on smooth stone. 

'Eh...isn't this the symbol on my shirt...?' He tilted his head in confusion. 'There's another stone brick here!!!'

Brushing away more leaves, he saw a trail of stone bricks leading towards another part of the woods. 

He glanced around. 'I guess I have no choice...'

Naruto stopped running as the trail of stone bricks ended. 'Huh.....what now?'

He glanced around but nothing was there.

He rested his hand against a tree trunk and winced, pulling his arm back as his finger was cut by a small branch.

 Blood slowly dripped onto the ground as he hurriedly rummaged his bag for a small bandage.

It was then when a flash of light pierced his eyes.

As he opened his eyes again, a huge mansion stood before him as he gaped. 'What in the....'

He rubbed his eyes. 'I am A HUNDRED percent SURE that this was definitely NOT here before.'

His eyes scanned the huge entrance gate. 'It's the same symbol...'

He took a few steps forward and slowly entered the compound, the mansion slowly disappearing from view.

Naruto paused in his steps. 'Maybe I should go ba-'

He spun around and froze. 

Where the fuck was the entrance?

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A WALL!?!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EXIT!!??!?!?!?

He ran towards where the entrance once was, looking for the gate frantically. 'Oh my god.....Damn it!!!'

A shadow clone appeared next to him, charging up a rasengan as he launched it at the wall....

...only for the chakra in his hand to be sucked in by a barrier.

'Huhhh!?!?!?!?!?' Naruto was even more confused now. What the fuck was happening!?

Naruto groaned and slid down against the wall. 'The fuck now....'

He looked up at the long path and houses beside it.

'Do I have to walk that much?' He sulked. 'I just wanna go back to Satomi baa-chan...'

A sigh escaped his lips as he got up and dusted his pants. 'It can't be helped I guess.'

(How was this chapter?

Imma go to slep now-

It's still 10.00 TwT-

I dont wanna go to sleep this early-

But I have no choice ;w;

TASUKETEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I shall now fade away fellow reader-chans.....

Maybe i can bring my phone upstairs-

nah.

I mean fuck yeah.

Also.

PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR KITSUNE-CHAN AHHHHHHH

Riyuko has entered the chat and yeeted Shimiko out of the chat and slid out of the chat.)