Chapter 17 - Coincidence

2 years later. (Shippuden heehee some things will change)

"Satomi baa-chan, I'm heading out."

"Bounty hunting again?" Satomi frowned. "You need to stop going on those missions...they're dangerous."

"Yeah, yeah, i know, but can't get rusty now, can I?" Naruto smiled. "It's okay, I'll be right back. See ya!"

He slid his hoodie on before disappearing in a flash.

Appearing back in the middle of a bush, he made his way out, brushing the leaves off him. "Damn it, I always forget..."

He pulled a hiraishin seal tag out of the bushes before walking up a tree and sticking it on a branch, placing a genjutsu on it. "There..."

He leaped off the tree and made his way out, entering a bar.

"Why hello, welcome back, Yoneda-san," The bartender smirked. "Come on in."

Naruto adjusted his mask and nodded.

(yeah you know whats gonna happen- the seemingly impossible but for some reason, possible in fanfics-)

"I'll go get some herbs for your wounds, Hinata," Sakura smiled. 

"Okay," Hinata smiled.

"Hey!!! Can I come too?! I'd like to help!!!" Yasuo called out.

"You'll only be trouble, you can't even differentiate herbs and weed for someone who's older than us," Sakura waved her hand in dismissal. "I'm going myself."

"Oh....okay then...." He sulked.

'Maybe I should've killed that four eyed too....' Sasuke lowered his head. 'Now if I'm not mistaken Konoha should be in that direction....'

He paused. 'They'lll definitely not accept me...I'm a rogue.'

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. 'If only I was stronger back then...I wouldn't have been forced to go to that damn snake.'

(In here, Sasuke never wanted to go to Orochimaru. He was forced to go with a kunai pointed to his neck, well you know what I mean. He tried escaping a few times but was caught, and after contemplating some time, he decided to stay and wait until he had enough power to kill orochimaru and go back to konoha.)

(sorry for so much a/n's.)

'I can only try...' he sighed. 'Rumours has it that Naruto is alive....I have to check if that's true for myself...'

He paused on a tree branch as he sensed a chakra signature that was hidden quite well. 'Someone's here.'

'Hm?' Naruto thought, pausing. 'What a familiar chakra....'

He narrowed his eyes. 'A look won't hurt...'

Sasuke's eyes widened. 'Wait, that chakra signature....'

He turned to the direction of the chakra and ran.

Sakura flinched.

She flashed out her kunai and spun around.

Her eyes widened.

"Sasuke.....kun?"

'There's two....' Naruto thought. 'Should I turn back now? They might be in a fight or something....'

He sighed. 'I shouldn't be nosy...'

He paused. 'OH WHO CARES!!!!'

Spinning around, he quietly ran towards the spot, concealing all of his chakra.

"S-Sakura," Sasuke stammered, eyes slightly wide. 'I never thought I'd see her here....'

'What do I do? What do I do!?' Sakura screamed mentally. 'Talk, you idiot!'

"W-Why are you here?" Sakura asked, kunai still pointed at him. 'WHY ARE YOU POINTING A KUNAI AT HIM!?!'

"Uhm," He said. "Um." 'I am TOTALLy not ready for this yet.'

'Calm down, calm down,' Sakura thought. "I'm sorry, but as a Konoha shinobi, I have no choice but to fight here right here and right now." 'Even though I might not win...'

She narrowed her eyes. 'I'll crush the floor to attract their attentio-'

She was cut off as another chakra signature was sensed on top of a tree. Sasuke looked up. 'It's Yoneda....he's a B rank ninja in Kiri's bingo book. There's no information about him at all except for his name, Yoneda.'

Sasuke got into a fighting stance. 'What's he doing here?'

"Sasuke Uchiha and Haruno Sakura."

Sakura's eyes widened. 'How does he know my name?'

'You promised me. You promised me you would bring him back.'

'You're weak. You are worthless. You are a waste of space. You're a demon.'

"What a coincidence....." Naruto chuckled bitterly. "Looks like the team....is back again." 

He slipped off his cloak.

(This wouldn't really make sense,

But imma just cover it up with an excuse that Sakura is heading towards a small town that's in the direction of Orochimaru's base but further ahead. Satomi's house is quite near that town, and Naruto is heading towards a small village in the Land of Fire, And Sasuke is simply heading to Konoha.)

Yeah.