Chapter 20 - Demon

Two guards with Haigakure headbands stood at the entrance of the village.

In a split second, their heads were cut in half as a blur of glowing red eyes passed by them.

His fingers were going to twist. 

A single hand forming into different handsigns, other hand spinning a katana and summoning jutsus he sealed in scrolls.

He had never been so thrilled to see blood pouring out of those civilians' necks before.

Senbons wrapped with hiraishin seal tags being shot at them as he slaughtered twenty in a second.

"So much, so much blood," he grinned, racing towards the largest tower in the middle of the village.

"Gorou-sama!!! Yoneda has attacked the village!!! There's not more than 5 ninjas left!!!"

"Yoneda!?" Gorou shouted, growling. "Damn it...I-It's okay, he's only a B-rank, se-"

Before Gorou could finish his head dropped onto the floor, blood spilling all over the room.

"Yamazuki-san......" Naruto turned around, cold red eyes staring at Yamazuki's brown ones.

"Naruto-san..."

Naruto's katana went through Yamazuki's neck.

Naruto walked towards the house, a smile on his face, body covered in blood.

They deserved it. They killed Satomi.

He cracked his neck.

That was quite enjoyable though...

"Naruto?"

He paused.

"Hm?" 

He turned around, eyebrows raising.

"Oh, you're alive, Satomi baa-chan. Well shit."

"Why are you covered in blood?" Satomi frowned.

"Hmm..........uh, what if I told you I killed everyone in Haigakure?"

Satomi's eyes widened. "Naruto.....you're...not..."

"What? I thought they killed you so I killed them," Naruto shrugged. "Well it's good that you're alive."

He hummed, spinning back around towards the house door.

"He..." Satomi dropped on her knees. "...what?"

"Come on in, Satomi baa-chan!!!" Naruto grinned as he swung open the door.

Satomi stared up at the skies through her window. 

What had happened to her dear Naruto that she called a grandson?

What should she do?

Report him?

She didn't know.

She sighed as she slowly stood up and sat on her bed.

She really thought she didn't need to worry about these stuff at this age.

The door opened, making her flinch. 

"Satomi baa-chan, should I cook dinner?"

With wide eyes, she slowly nodded.

"Do you....fear me?" Naruto asked. "Please answer this truthfully."

She nodded shakily.

"That's....no good," Naruto muttered. He stepped towards Satomi, kneeling down before her. "Satomi baa-chan....." In a second, Satomi felt blood tricklng down her chin. "I...can't have you reporting me now, can I?"

She clutched her stomach wound, dropping onto her bed as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"Remember, Satomi baa-chan....you were the one who took me in first," Naruto grinned cheerily. "You brought this upon yourself, baa-chan."

He spun his kunai and slammed the door close.

Dark, it was so dark.

Everything was black.

He had forgotten what it felt like to be sane.

A true demon, that's what he is now.

He had willingly accepted that with open hands.

(Of all the ways Satomi could die, I've never really thought that she would die by Naruto's hands, with him killing her WILLINGLY, lmao. I thought he'd go insane after she was killed or something XDD Yeah, I've never expected her death to turn out like this- Idk- never thought of it back then.)