Bonus chapter 5

*smut at the end*

Diana came home with a pair of swollen eyes today, Kai is for sure more than worried, he kept asking her what is going on but Diana just buried her head in her pillow then he was dragged to the living room by no one other than his wife Evalynn. "Just give her some space, she will talk when she is ready," Kai frowns at her words, "I wasn't this hard to deal with during my teenage years," Kai shook his head, "sure, then a few years later your siblings are dead." Evalynn accidentally snorts, "I hope you still find it funny when you are in hell."

That little girl comes out of her room an hour later, she looks better now, her eyes are less swollen, she looks more rested. "Someone took their time." Kai said, "Kai..." Evalynn rolls her eyes, "sorry, I fell asleep." Diana said while scratching the back of her head, "how are you feeling now sweetheart?" Evalynn walks towards her daughter. "Well I feel better," Diana put up a small smile on her face, "are you ready to fill us in with a good old story time now princess?" Kai said from the couch.

He pats the space next to him gesturing his daughter to sit next to him, Diana walks to the couch slowly, "don't freak out or do whatever you usually do dad," Diana looks at Kai then her mom, "fine," Kai groans then looks back at his daughter. "It's not a big deal, I was over reacting and I am on my period so my hormones are like not stable —" "Diana," Kai cuts her off, she did get her rambling from her dad, "fine, I saw Brandon kissing some other girl in school today." Diana plays with the cushion nervously while avoiding looking into her dad's eyes at all cost.

"He what? That chicken has the audacity to cheat on you?" Kai yells as he stands up from the couch, "Kai, sit down," Evalynn then pushes him down on the couch, "did you ask him or talk to him about this sweetheart?" Evalynn asks her daughter softly, "yea, he said it was a mistake blah blah blah," Diana let out a sigh, "tell me you broke up with him Diana." Kai said, "yea I did," Diana furrows her eyebrows, "ok good," then he stands up from the couch and walks towards the door. "Where are you going?" Evalynn asks him, "dad, whatever you are thinking, please don't do it." Diana said anxiously, "don't worry, I am just getting us dinner," Kai shrugs his shoulders then close the door behind him.

"Mom do you think he meant it?" Diana said after taking a sip of her tea that her mom made for her earlier, "I don't know, but some people don't always know what they want, and it's not your responsibility to teach them or be responsible for the mistakes they made." Evalynn strokes her long hair gently, "when you were dating dad back then, has he ever cheat on you?" Diana asks her mom curiously, "no, probably because he was scary back then so no one really wanted to date him, but both of us made some mistakes, the important thing is to learn from those mistakes, and listen, people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes, but don't let that scare you sweetheart. And for an amazing woman like you, it is his loss," Evalynn tilts her head looking at her daughter. "Thank you mom," then Diana throws herself into Evalynn's arms cuddling on the couch with her.

A bit later Kai storms in dragging someone with him, "Brandon?!" Diana said with shock in her voice, she looks at Brandon and seeing he has a black eye now and countless bruises on his face, his clothes are soaked in blood too, "Kai what are you doing?" Evalynn walks towards them, "she is 18 and she has seen something worse before," Kai 'explains', "you said you were getting us dinner dad!" Diana yells at her dad, "don't yell at me, and he is our dinner, well mine." Kai gives everyone a devilish smile, "no dad, you are not killing him, or eating him." Diana said.

"He cheated on you, you have my permission to kill him little witch." The smile still hangs on his face, "you heard her Kai, now let him go, you had your fun." Evalynn sent him a warning glare, "sweetie, I am just doing a public service, she gets her revenge, no other girls are getting their heart broken by this little piece of shit right here, win win." Kai raises his eyebrows, "hmmm, well you dad does has his point." Evalynn shrugs her shoulders, "mom!" "Sorry." Evalynn pouts, "come on dad, just erase his memories and let him go, do it for me, please dad." Diana looks at her dad with her puppy eyes, "I would let you win the next time we are playing Dr Mario," she adds, "fine fine, only this time." Kai gives up on his killing plan. Before Brandon gets out the door, Kai places a gentle touch on Brandon's ass leading Brandon to trip over their door step before Kai slams the door shut.