Chapter 21: Whitmore party

It's already 2PM when Evalynn woke up the next day, "why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She says while putting on one of Kai's t shirt, "because you had an exhausting night last night, and a fun one may I add," he grins at her. She rushes into the bathroom and starts cleaning herself up, "Caroline is gonna kill me if I'm late," she runs to the kitchen and grabs the sandwich on the plate.

Kai looks at her with disbelief inches eyes, "that's mine," he says and gives her a pout, "not anymore," she laughs, then her phone starts ringing, "it's care bear, shit," she begins to fluster. "Hey care, before you say anything, I will be there in 30 minutes, scratch that, 5 actually, gotta go, bye!" Evalynn hung up the phone, "wait where are you going?" Kai looks confused, "Elena wanted to got to a shopping trip for the party later, can you umm teleport me to the Salvatore mansion?" She looks at him while stuffing the sandwich to her mouth, "please?" She said with a innocent smile as he kept staring at her with a what-are-you-talking-about look.

"Fine fine, what else do you need from me? Maybe a sleeping spell for Elena since she kept taking my fiancé from me," he snatch the sandwich from her hand and put it in his mouth. "Ha, funny, now teleport me or else you're not getting any pussy tonight, or this week." She gives him a devilish smirk, "you evil woman, no wonder god have to drain your blood once a month," he gives her a fake smile then takes her hands as he starts chanting.

The next second they are standing in the middle of the living room in the Salvatore mansion, "forgot how massive this house is." Kai says as he sees all the people looks at them as if they are aliens, "rule number one, don't ever just hocus pocus your asses into my house without giving me a heads up, little weasel." Damon rolls his eyes.

They both laugh at his words, "my bad actually, I asked him to do that since I'm 40 minutes late to our shopping trip." Evalynn says awkwardly while turned into Elena and Caroline's direction, "sorry," she said, "no don't worry, let's go shall we?" Elena takes her hand and walking towards the door, "come on girls, and we should get some milkshake afterwards!" Caroline said with excitement in her voice, "sure!" Evalynn said then waved Kai goodbye.

Damon 'convinced' Kai to stay for a drink as Stefan is helping Ric with something in Whitmore. "Man I wish I'm with Steven right now," Kai groans as Damon continues to talk about his relationship problem, "are you listening?" Damon narrow his eyes looking at Kai, "yeah duh, you were saying about you wanna take the cure with Elena and live a short boring human life with Elenor blah blah blah, that's a major life change Damon." Kai pours himself a bourbon as he finds it harder and harder to deal with all this sober, "and it's a bad idea Damon, I mean you as a human? No compulsion, less alcohol tolerance wait you might catch those liver disease with drinking too much or breathing bad air, most importantly, what are you gonna do if you broke up with her after god knows how long, think about it Damon."

The girls bought their outfits and they're currently drinking milkshake in the grill, "seriously? Damon as a human???" Caroline almost choked on her strawberry milkshake, "yea, I've known Damon for so long and him as a human, is like, I don't know, dinosaurs being revived? Or Klaus on a bunny diet?" Evalynn looks at Elena, "and what if you guys got sick of each other after a few years, then he's gonna blame his action on you or vice versa, does he even know how to pay his bills?" Elena has to admit that Evalynn does have a point there, out of all people, or vampires in this case, Damon is the last one who wanna live a boring human life.

"We wanna be supportive, but we also want you to make the decisions you won't regret later, especially a huge decision like this, has he even talk to Stefan about this?" Caroline asks her, "yea he did, and Stefan is not a huge fan of his decision, to be honest I don't want him to take the cure either, I just think maybe he didn't think it through," Elena frowns then continues to drink her milkshake, "I think you should talk to him and Stefan, especially we are in supernatural war all the time, any of you can get hurt or killed in the crossfire, and I doubt he has more friends than enemies, words will get out eventually," Evalynn starts to get worry about their safety, what if they become the leverage after becoming humans again, what if one of their old enemies decide to pay them a visit some day...