18

It had been a month since Addison had eavesdropped on Merediths and Lunas late night conversation.

In this month she and Luna got very close.
Luna also got into a school in Seattle, so she could live with her mother permanently.

After hearing their conversation Addison realised how much she wanted to call Meredith her wife. So one afternoon she sat Luna down after Meredith went to rest.

"Lou, i have to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it Addie?"

"I want to ask your mom to marry me. Would you be okay with..."

Addison got cut off when the girl pulled her into her arms.

"Oh my god Addie of course you can ask her to marry you! You have no idea how happy I am! And I can promise you she will say yes. You guys... I want a love that is as strong as yours is when I am grown up. You are perfect for each other! And I couldn't ask for anything more than to see my mom happy, and I meant it when I said that I have never seen her as happy as she is with you, and to have you as my mom too. I love you Addie!"

Addison just pulled her closer in the embrace.

"I love you too, Sweetheart"

Two days later Addison walked into Mark Sloan at the hospital.

"Soo... Baby Grey told me you want to ask her mom to marry you?", Mark asked with a cheeky grin.

"Baby Grey needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut"

"Come on, she did only tell me. She trusts me, and she trusts you. She would have told you too"

"Really? Well as long as she didn't tell Meredith..."

"She would never tell Meredith. Mer is why this is a secret in the first place and she is so damn excited..."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah! She already sees you as her mom, so what would be better for a little girl like her than to see her mom marry the love of her life, who also is the girls favourite dream second mom? I wouldn't even use the term stepmom with you, it just sounds so... wrong. Distant. I don't know..."

"So you would give me your consent too to marry her?"

"Of course I would! You two are the perfect couple, seriously! Just ask her already instead of going around asking people for their consent!"

Addison let out a chuckle.
"You have a valid point there, Mark Sloan"

Thoughts were running thought the redheads mind for the rest of the day.
How was she supposed to ask Meredith?

When she got home a distressed 22 weeks pregnant Meredith came towards her.

Addie, can you get me some sour pickles and some Nutella? Or peanut butter? Or chocolate ice cream? Literally anything sweet! Please?"

Addison looked amused at her girlfriends distressed face. "Of course baby"

Addison almost giggled at her girlfriends relieved face before she went to buy the wished items.

When she came back the blonde literally pulled the bag out her hand and digged the pickles firstly into the Nutella and then into the chocolate ice cream.

Addison almost felt nauseous seeing her eat that crap but on the other hand she didn't care. Her love was carrying their babies for gods sake!

She went out of the room to do the final phone calls and after Meredith finally satisfied her craves for weird stuff they went to bed.

Addison looked at the lightly snoring, beautiful woman lying on her chest. Her hand found its way to her swollen belly.

She was going to make this woman her wife, she was sure about that.

I actually think sour pickles and Nutella tastes amazing 😅