8

The divorce was final.

Addison waited for Meredith but she didn't show up. She almost thought she wouldn't come when she heard a soft knock on the door.

She pulled the door open and looked down to the smaller woman, her eyes telling her that she didn't get away soon enough.

Addison just pulled her into her arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I should've come straight to the hospital to pick you up. I'm so sorry"

"Addie, it isn't your fault. I got caught up into an emergency and as soon as I wanted to go he got to me."

A tear rolled down the redheads cheek and Meredith brushed it away.

"Hey don't cry. I'm fine"

"Meredith... Are you hungry? You need to eat you are way too thin. How about we go to this Italian place?"

"Okay"

Addison grabbed her purse and closed the door behind her, before they went out into the cold Seattle weather.

The dinner was nice, and after Meredith got over a nauseating feeling caused by the smell of the restaurant she even got a soup down. They had fun, very much fun. For the first time in years Merediths eyes sparkled. Addison thought she had never seen something that beautiful.

After they got back to the hotel room they sat down on the couch watching a movie, Addisons arms around Meredith.

Both felt the tension that filled the room.

Both knew it was now or never.

Addison just put a finger under Merediths chin and turned her head towards her. After a soft look into her green eyes she pressed her lips softly onto the blondes.

Meredith immediately melted into the kiss.

I soon became more passionate, Meredith was straddling Addison, deepening the kiss.
They moved over to the bed, losing their cloths on the way.

Merediths hands roamed over Addisons body, memorizing every inch of her soft skin.
Her lips went over the redheads neck and ear, leaving love mark's and bites, causing Addison to moan. The blonde went further down, giving each of the other woman's breasts her full attention.

Addison could feel her arousal, she never felt so good before. She needed her now.

Meredith pressed her thigh against Addisons wet hot center, leaving the redhead to squirm underneath her.

Finally she moved down, trailing kisses on the taller woman's thighs before licking once over Addisons freshly shaven center, causing a loud moan from the woman underneath her.
She slowly pushed one finger inside her, hitting the g spot immediately.

Addison felt like she was in heaven, when Meredith added a second finger and her tongue, hitting every spot she needed at once. With precise strokes she got Addison to moan out her climax, then she slowed down a bit, letting the redhead come down from her high, before picking up her pace again.

At Addisons forth orgasm in a row she screamed her name with pure lust, never having felt that way.
Meredith came up again and kissed her with so much passion Addison thought she would lose consciousness.

Breathing fast and full of sweat the women laid down beside each other, relishing the moment.

After some minutes of catching her breath Addison returned the favor to Meredith.

The next day they woke up beside each other, smiling.
Meredith had never felt this safe before, not even with Mark. Addison kissed her softly before standing up.
Meredith sat up, fighting a sudden move of nausea before standing up too and going to take a shower.

After a long shower session Addison called room service and they sat down eating the bagels.

"Addie, what are we?"

"I don't know, all I know is that I like you way more then anyone else before and if you want to be my girlfriend then I won't say no"

"Then I want to be your girlfriend"

Addison smiled wildly and kissed Meredith, before they put on their cloths and makeup and went down with their hands intervened.

On their way through the hospital lobby Mark caught up to them, seeing the sparkle in their eyes.

"Oh my... you guys? Do you have to tell me something?"

"We are... kind of a couple?", Meredith answered blushing.

Before Mark could reply Derek took Merediths arm and said:
"I got a divorce. We can be back together"

Meredith and the other two looked at him wide eyed, they thought he would be gone for his case in Boston by now.

"Dr Shepherd, you are too late. I don't want you anymore"

"Do you have someone else?"

"Yes"

"You are a whore and a liar Meredith! No one would want you! No one! I am the only one who would put up with your crap!"

Addison came up behind Meredith and said furiously:
"Shut up Derek! You have no right to talk to her like that!"

"Oh yes I have the right! Did you know that she was sleeping with me before we finalized the divorce? I never said yes to her fucking someone else!"

"It isn't your place to tell her what to do! And yes, I know you were abusing her! I've heard her cry in the on call rooms after you left often enough!"

"Abused? ABUSED? Is that what she told you? Seriously Meredith?"

"Derek I saw the bruises!"

"She did them to herself! She is sick!"

"No you are sick!", Mark jelled.

"You seriously got them on your side? You are seriously turning them against me? You sick whore!"

Before they could react his first connected with Merediths face.
Immediately Derek was pushed down to the floor, Mark on top of him while the chief came running down.

"Let me go Mark! LET ME GO! CHIEF! GET HIM OFF ME!"

"I saw everything Derek! You are suspended for two months, I will not allow this behaviour in my damn hospital!"

"Chief you can't do that!"

"Yes I can. And I will get Meredith to file a restraining order against you"

"YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE HER OVER ME?"

"Yes I do Dr Shepherd, actions speak louder than words! Now get out of my hospital!"

Derek just turned around and stormed off.

Addison pulled her girlfriend into her arms, taking a closer look at her face. Her nose was broken, but it was nothing Mark and Callie wouldn't be able to fix.

Mark paged Callie and together they adjusted her nose and stitched up the cut under her eye.

Meredith felt numb, so numb she didn't even need anesthesia. Derek was right, no one would want her. But as soon as her bloodshot eyes met Addisons concerned green ones she knew that there was at least one person who could love her.

Addison looked down at Merediths face. It would definitely turn blue around her nose and eyes. But still Meredith didn't seem like she would care much, she just smiled at Addison.

When they left they went immediately to the police station, getting a restraining order.

When Meredith laid in Addisons arms she knew that she was home.

Before she fell asleep she heard a whisper.

"Im so fucking in love with you"

She smiled up at Addison, whose eyes went wide, she had thought Meredith was asleep.

"I love you too, Addie"