5

"You are a disgrace! I should never have talked your damn mother into having you! You caused me nothing but trouble! You killed my wife! You killed her! I hate you! You took from me the person I loved the most! Why can't you be like Molly and Lexi? Smart and kind? You are nothing! You are stupid and not worth being a doctor! I should have killed you when I had the chance! You disgust me!"

Before Addison could interfere Thatcher Grays hand made contact with Merediths cheek. Not once, not twice, but three times. Addisons heart stood still and she froze, while two security guards took Thatcher and escorted him out.
She just saw how Meredith ran away to the security exit.

Addison dialed a number she hadn't dialed for quiet some time. He had been at Seattle for two weeks now, and Derek was gone for one and a half, almost two weeks.

"Mark?"

"Addison? What is it?"

"It's Meredith... her father..."

She heard shuffling on the other end of the phone connection and before hanging up she heard a
"I'm there in five"

And like he said, Mark Sloan was there in a record time of five minutes.

"Where is she?"

He looked almost scared.

"She went out there"

Addison pointed at the exit and Mark ran out.

Meredith just stood there in the soft Seattle rain, replaying her fathers words over and over in her head. He was right, she wasn't supposed to be born. She was a disgrace. She was disgusting.

She didn't realize his presence until she was pulled into an warm embrace.

"Meredith, whatever he said, it's not true"

"He said I'm a disgrace, I should be dead. He called me disgusting"

He took her face in his hands and said:
"Mer, you are nothing of this! You are beautiful and the most awesome person I know. You already went through so much, don't let him destroy you"

Her lips went up to his, and Mark knew immediately that she needed comfort.

"We shouldn't do it out here"

"It's dark and I need you"

Mark pushed her against the wall of the hospital, pushed down her scrubs and pulled out his cock. After a couple strokes of Merediths hand he was hard as a rock and pushed inside her.
Both didn't realize the figure standing a few feet away from them.

Addison felt her heart shatter when she saw Mark fucking Meredith. Her Meredith. Did she just think that? No, she wasn't hers. She tried to get those thoughts out of her mind and went back inside.

Meredith moaned into his mouth when he exploded inside her, pulling her with him into a hot climax.
He stood inside her a couple seconds longer before both pulled on their cloths and made themselves presentable again.

"He hit me"

"Who?"

"Thatcher"

Mark pulled her back into an embrace and whispered:
"You are nothing like he said. You, Meredith Grey, are perfect. And I love you. Please remember that. I love you and even if no one else stands by your side I will"

"Thank you"

She pushed her head into the crook of his neck and they just stood like this for some time before they went back inside.

Inside Mark saw the expression on Addisons face and he immediately knew that she saw them. He knew the look on her face, full of raging jealousy.

While Meredith went to change he pulled the redhead into an on call room.

"What is it Addison?"

"Nothing"

"Yes it is something! You look incredibly jealous! Are you not over me? Because I am!"

"I'm more than over you Mark!"

"Then why are you jealous Addison? Why?"

"IM JEALOUS OF YOU!"

Silence filled the room.

"What?"

"Nothing. Forget I said anything "

"Addison, are you in love with Meredith?"

"No"

"Oh god you are! You so are! My god!"

"I'm not in love with her! I don't know what I feel for her, but it's not love!"

"Whatever you say Addie "

"Mark..."

"Look, im not going to step away from her if you're not going to do something about it. She needs someone and you are not ready to take my place, I know you. You need some more time."

He exited the room and went up to look for Meredith.

I hope that was the last Meredith/Mark sex I've written when I wrote this story, it's getting quiet awkward 😅

I have a final exam coming up in 45 minutes so I'm uploading pretty much to distract myself :p