16

It was Merediths first day home after another week in the hospital.

Against the other doctors wishes she wanted to go home sooner.

Addison was worried sick while she had a long surgery and the others were all on call and no one could have a close eye on Meredith.

But Mark didn't seem worried at all when she told him about her own worries. He just smiled and told her not to freak out too much.

And right when Addisons shift was over she was pulled into an emergency c section.

Today she just hated her job.

Any normal c section would be over fast but today they just had to have a bleeder!

Her concentration went further down the drain the more minutes flew by.
Her whole focus was on her phone in an interns hand, waiting for a phone call from Meredith saying she fell down the stairs or even worse.

As soon as she could finally scrub out Bailey just looked at her.

"Addison chill! Meredith is fine, she would have called"

"And if she is unconscious? What if she can't call Miranda? Oh my god what if she can't call?"

"Calm down woman! Mark seemed very unconcerned, so deep breaths, we don't need you to get into a car accident! So please, calm down and drive slowly okay? S-l-o-w-l-y!"

Addison took a deep breath and nodded.

"Good. No go!"

"The other interns are still here?"

"Yeah and they are going to be here for at least 8 hours more"

"Okay. Thanks Miranda"

She walked out to her car and drove slowly to Merediths house. Miranda was right, they wouldn't need her getting into a car accident.

She parked her car in front of the big house and went to the door.

Something seemed off.

As soon as she knocked on the door it opened and on the other side stood a young girl, maybe around 14, Addison figured. She looked almost exactly like Meredith, only her hair was dark.

"Hello, is Meredith here?"

"Hi, you must be Addison! I'm Luna Grey, and you must be the woman who's been screwing my mom!"

.
.
.
Pls don't kill me 😂😅😇