12

It had been a week since Meredith had disappeared.

Addison walked down the hospital hallway with dark circles around her eyes.

She couldn't sleep. She, Bailey, Richard and Mark were searching everywhere, knowing that Meredith wouldn't have disappeared without a call. Alex started helping too, the other interns just thought it was a Meredith thing to do to just disappear. They were sure she would just turn up again.

It was dark.

Everything hurt.

Meredith didn't know where she was, just who did this to her.

Who beat her up.

Who broke her bones.

Who raped her.

She didn't feel the pain anymore, she was a master at dismissing her pain.

But for the first time she didn't let herself go.

For the first time she fought.

Because now she wasn't just fighting for herself, she was fighting for her baby's too.

"Richard, have you had contact with Derek?",Addison asked, grabbing for the last straw. She didn't think he would be capable of kidnapping the love of her life, but she didn't know he was capable of a lot of things.

"No, I called him a few times but he never picked up. Only once, but he seemed pretty mad. You think he did this?"

"Could be..."

"Do you know where he could be? I sent Mark to his trailer earlier today and he wasn't there"

"Let me think of where he could be. I have no idea right now"

The light was turned on, sending a yellow flicker to the walls.

His footsteps were heard on the cold stone before he came to a stop next to her.

"No one is looking for you, whore! No one! No one cares for you!"

"Derek, please..."

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

The sound of his hand coming in contact with her face echoed through the cold room.

She closed her eyes trying to hold in her tears.

She heard the clicking of a belt, before hearing the rustle of pants being pulled down.

She felt the belt being slapped against her thighs, leaving long red streaks on her pale skin.

She didn't fight when he laid down between her naked legs and started thrusting into her.

His loud moans filled the stuffy room.

Meredith didn't move through it all.
She kept trying to think of her happy place, of Addison.

Addison would be searching for her, right? And Mark?

Right?

Addison was pacing through the locker room, when a thought came through her mind.
She quickly got out and ran to Richards room.

"Richard, I know where we could look!"

"Where, Addison?"

Mark, Bailey and Alex came around the corner, hearing Addisons voice.

"Derek told me once about how he has a cellar on his land. I don't know where, but there is one!"

"And how will you get there? Go there and look for it? It could take days! His land is huge!", Mark said.