Vitamin D

S1x6~VITAMIN D
••••••
"A competition!" Mr. Schue said, as he pinned the pictures on the wall. "All these people and all these elements have been champions in their field but they have always competed with others to become even better."

"I can not understand how a flash can compete with a wooden pool." Kurt said, making a fair point.

" Remember what I say. You have become too sure of yourself and you were great but the presets you'll have to overcome if you seriously want to achieve the communal." Mr. Schue continued unsure of what he was saying. "OK, do you separate the boys left, girls on the right. Go you move"

Haley smiled a genuine smile, as Kurt began to walk over. However, she glared when Rachel skipped over, and began trying to take over the group.

"Okay. Kurt!" He said, as Kurt was on his way over to the girls. "I'll explain: two teams, guys against girls. In one week you will have to stack all show me a mashup of your choice."

"What is a mash up?" Puck asked.

"A mash up is when you take two songs, you mix them together to make a great explosion of musical expression. Tuesday the boys present, girls the next day. I want you to go out all the stops right? Costumes, choreography and those who will win this competition we will choose the number to communal." Mr. Schue explained.

Rachel spoke up. "Wait! Who will be the judge?"

"Ah! We will have a special guest as a judge!" Mr. Schue answered.

"Who is it?" Tina asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

" We're going to crash to the ground!" Mercedes cheered.

"It's clear I'll make a storyboard of the choreography tonight." Rachel smiled, as Haley groaned while Brittany calmed her down by leaning her head on Haley's shoulder and whispering to her.

"So? ! I hope you are ready to compete!" Mr. Schue said, as the groups dispersed.
--------
All girls from Glee club had gathered in the dance studio that afternoon to plan and execute their performance. Quinn wasn't there as she had refrained from joining to ease her pregnancy stress. She asked Santana, and Haley to keep an eye on Rachel, making sure the loudmouth didn't do anything with Finn.

"Hey bitch!" Santana called as Haley smiled, while entering the room.

"How's my bitch doing?" Haley replied, as Santana giggled.

"How about bicorns?" Brittany asked, as Haley pulled Brittany into a hug.

"Oh honey..." Haley laughed, as Santana looked fondly at her friends.

"Okay girls, we must begin." Rachel announced, as she came into the room. Haley rolled her eyes at her.

"We're already warmed up dwarf." Santana said, aggravated by her presence.

"Where is Quinn?" Rachel asked looking around.

"Surely the mall, in search of stretch pants." Brittany joked, causing all the girls to laugh, except for Rachel.

Rachel sighed. "Mr. Schuester is right, girls, we must not rest on our laurels."

Mercedes spoke up. " Relax! I already have the songs: we'll do a mashup with "Halo" and "Walking on Sunshine."

"Yes, it was my idea!" Rachel shook her head.

"No, the ingenious song choices were actually mine." Haley clarified, as Rachel glared at her.

"And then? We could do that with closed eyes. You really think these zozos will endanger us? One only has to improvise!" Mercedes added.

"You can not improvise!" Rachel protested.