Showmance

S1: Ep: 2: Showmance
••••
Haley could hear Quinn arguing with Finn by his locker, as she walked past with Santana by her side, while Brittany trailing behind them.

"We are in line to be the most popular kids in the school over the next couple years." Quinn said, clearly angry, after he admitted to being a part of Glee Club.

"Yeah, I know." Finn replied with a sigh.

"Prom king and queen. Homecoming court royalty...I am not giving up on those shiny crowns just so you can express yourself." Quinn continued her frustrated rant.

"Look, you're making too big a deal out of this." Finn argued back.

Haley sighed, as she made eye contact with Quinn, sending her a pointed look. Quinn sighed, and turned back to Finn with a smile, clearly forced.

"Okay. Let's compromise. If you quit the club, I'll let you touch my breast." Quinn offered.

"Under the shirt?" Finn asked, the surprise evident in his voice.

"Over the bra." Quinn was quick to clarify, as Haley and Santana snorted with slight laughter.

Finn took a few moments to process before he made up his mind. "No. No, I can't. I want to do Glee. I'm really happy when I'm performing."

"People think you're gay now, Finn." Quinn lowered her voice, still managing to converse harshly. "And you know what that makes me? Your big gay beard."

"Look. I-I gotta go to class. Okay? Just relax. Everythings' gonna work out." Finn said, closing his locker, and leaving.

Quinn sighed annoyed, turning to Rachel Berry who had been eavesdropping on the couple's conversation.

"Eavesdrop much?' Quinn spat at her. "Time for some girl talk, man hands. You can dance with him. You can sing with him. But you will never have him."

"I understand why you'd be threatened. Finn and I have made a connection." Rachel replied, unfazed by Quinn's burning eyes and vexed attitude. "But I'm an honorable person. I don't need to steal your man. I have plenty of suitors of my own. Everyday Glee's status is going up and yours is going down. Deal with it."

Just as Rachel turned to walk off, two of the football guys threw slushies in her face. Rachel gasped as Quinn laughed and Haley snickered.

"In ya face Berry...your status, just lowered a few degrees celsius." Haley teased, as she walked past the girl who was an inch taller. Even though Haley was only five foot two, she could be intimidating. She speedwalked to catch up with Quinn, and Santana, but before she did, she gently pulled Brittany before the innocent blonde could try to eat the excess slushie on the floor.
-------
Haley sat in between Quinn and Satanana at a long table in a classroom. She was partly disinterested, as she and Santana were sharing some laughs, while they filed their nails. It was a mundane meeting if she was being completely blunt.

She could feel Quinn's harsh stare on Rachel Berry, as the girl sat alone, across from them, staring back at the Cheerios in front of her. Quinn's emotions were just radiating through the whole room. Even Quinn knew that.

"The Celibacy Club is now in session." Quinn said, hitting the gravel against the soundboard three times. She continued to stare at Rachel. "Thanks to a school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming a new member this week: Rachel What's-her-name."

"Where are all the boys?" Rachel asked, leaning forward a bit.

"Down the hall. First half hour we separate, then we come together to share our faith." Quinn explained in a harsh tone.

"Praise god." Haley commented sarcastically earning a snicker from Quinn and Santana.

"Well, first order of business... How to use our assets." Quinn smirk at all the Cheerios, who exchanged a smirk among the group. Rachel wore a confused expression.

"Santana?" Quinn called out, as Santana walked to the front of the girls. "Alright, you basic bitches....Watch and learn."

Santana twirled around a bit, her Cheerios skirt gradually began to raise showing off her thighs and spanks. All the girls including Quinn cheered. Rachel still looked unimpressed, and confused.

"God bless the perv that invented these." Quinn smiled amused. "Remember the power motto, girls."

"It's all about the teasing, and not about the pleasing." They all chorused in unison before starting to follow in Santana's lead.

"What's up Berry? This too much for you?" Haley mocked, as Rachel watched in disgust.

After thirty minutes had passed, the Cheerios did absolutely nothing but danced around or chatted, and gossiped. Haley chose to not gossip, but she hung around Santana and Quinn, while sending Rachel harsh looks. The door finally opened, and the boys came in. Seeing Rachel perk up at the sight fo Finn, Quinn rushed over to him, and pulled him down into a kiss, clearly making Rachel jealous.

Quinn proceeded to assign every girl with a boy partner. The only guy left was Jacob Israel so Haley paired Rachel up with him, as instructed by Quinn.