Preggers

A/N: this one is a absolute favorite of mine so far. Enjoy!
•••••
Preggers
••••••
"Like this." Brittany demonstrated. The blonde and Haley were doing some choreography together during their free period. They'd sometimes borrow the auditorium to dance.

Haley preferred being in the auditorium, because she could play the piano and sing, to escape or troubles. She always enjoyed when Brittany would come and dance or keep her company with her nonsensical comments or conversations.

"I got it." Haley nodded, as she followed the dance sequence. "I'm going to play the piano for you, okay? 5...6...7...8." She said, only to be interrupted by one Kurt Hummel.

"Hey." Kurt said, approaching the girls slowly. "I'm...Kurt Hummel."

"Hi, we know who you are..." Haley frowned at him, with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you talking to us? Can we help you?"

"I, um...I have a favor to ask." Kurt said, as Haley slapped Brittany who shook her head.

"Nope. Not happening." Haley said.

"I didn't even get to explain the favor." Kurt protested, as Haley pulled Brittany with her out of the auditorium.

"Just because we're a part of a loser club that happens to be called 'Glee', doesn't mean I'm about to lower my status to spend time with the lower food chain." Haley ranted, refusing to look up at him.

"She's right. Quinn said that unicorns are on the top of the food chain. We're trying to build, and you're lowering our dreams and wishes." Brittany commented simply.

"Okay, shortstacks." Kurt said, as Haley scoffed, at the older boy using her Cheerios nickname. "Here's the deal. It'll be at my house, you won't even have to be seen with me. Or as you refer to me, a so-called 'loser.' I need help learning choreography. That's all."

"Britt is really good with that." Haley shrugged. "Why me?"

"I've seen you do it. Along with Brittany and Santana in the auditorium. I wasn't stalking you." He clarified, as Haley sent him a shocked look. "I heard the music, and had to see what all the commotion was."

"That wasn't supposed to be for the public..." Haley trialed off.

"Look, no one needs to know. This would be a great help to me." Kurt said, still persisting.

"So...it's at your house?" Haley asked.

"Yep." Kurt nodded.

"And no one will ever know. You promise?" Haley said, leaning up on her tiptoes, right in his face.

"No one will ever know. It's a secret." Kurt assured her.

"Write the address on my wrist. I do not have Cheerio practice today so I'll come after school. However, I'll come on one condition.''

"What would that be?"

"If Britt can come too. She is underrated, one of my best friends, and she's a pure genius, especially in dance." Haley sent him a small smile, and for a minute, Kurt was sure she was being genuine.

"Fine." Kurt said, clapping his hands, as Haley rolled her eyes, and pulled Brittany with her, as they left Kurt at his lockers. A huge smile lit up his face. He quickly regained his usual stance and composure, before walking to his next class.
-------
Haley smiled but quickly replaced it with her usual unimpressed smirk, as Kurt turned to look back at her. Brittany was more than thrilled to come along to help with choreography. The two of them had taught Kurt the whole Single Ladies choreography in under an hour. Haley had to admit, she was surprised that he could pick it up that fast. As the three of them danced in Kurt's bedroom, which was the basement, the music stopped. They looked up to see Kurt's dad.