Raining C.1

It was raining. That's the second time this week, it's pouring down really hard. The streetlights and starry sky was no longer visble at this point.

I look out my huge window of my apartment. It's lonely to live alone.

I had just received an acceptance letter from Hopes Peak Academy. I don't want to go there. The letter readed out "We're glad to have you with us (L/N) (Y/N) as the 'Highschool level Ultimate Actress'. You'll be expected on the first day of school two weeks from now, Where you'll meet your classmates 77-B. Have a great night/day. ~Hopes Peak Headmaster."

Why do I have to be an actress? My parents will be happy anyways, I mean that's the only reason they adopted me right...? They have been training me for this very moment. I'm happy or I'm just convincing myself that I was. I don't want to be here right now. I glanced outside again, I want to go for a walk. I got ready to go out. "Mommy will be back" I made a kissing face to my pet snake and frog. It's not like they would care if I was gone, they'll just miss someone feeding them.

I opened my umbrella and headed out. Tonight is so pretty as the rain poured even hader. I know a place to go when it's peaceful likes this. I made my way to a teens only karaoke studio that I often went to on weekends. I wanted to be a Rockstar not an actress. As a Rockstar I get to express myself and let my feelings be reached for those who would understand. I go here as 'Ichika Yua The Ultimate Highschool level Rockstar'. I am pretty popular here but Yua is just my alter ego.

Ichika Yua is my real name but was changed to (L/N) (Y/N) after I was adopted. As I reached behind the back of the studio, which only a few people had access to. I found someone silently crying. I was preparing myself to turn around and go the other way.

"Wait...don't go..." She said to me.

I felt gulity for almost leaving, I knew that if someone saw who I was news would spread like wildfire. "You'll not say anything about this interaction. I don't want to deal with crazy fans." I spoke sounding a little blunt, Why was I acting this way? "Don't worry, Ibuki has crazy fans too." She fainty looked up. I realized who I was talking to, Ibuki Mioda The Ultimate Musician. She's amazing with electrical guitar.

"Why are you crying in the alley way, for a musicain aleast have a little back bone." I sat down beside her holding the umbrella up for the both of us. "God, your going to be sick... you're drenched in rainwater." She giggled "Ibuki feels so much better now, Ibuki just got kicked out of her band. No biggies." She started to bonced from where she was sitting. I'm guessing she likes to talk in 3rd person point of view. It's cute I won't lie. "Stop moving so much you're going to bump us into the puddle. What do you mean by kicked out of your band?" Before I could ask anything more she grab my arm and dropped both of us into the puddle.

The both of us are now dripping and sitting in the huge puddle I warned her about. Instead being annoyed, I began to laugh as Ibuki joined me. This made me feel lively, She doesn't know who I was I guess, And she's not pretending to be perfect. "Ibuki thinks you should chill. Woah you're wet too, You should have some back bone." Jokingly giving the words that I said to her. "Come on, Let's go to my place to clean up or else we'll both be sick." I said splashing some water her way as she did the same back. I picked up my umbrella which was useless now as me and Ibuki headed our way to my apartment.

We both reached, "Stay here I'll get towels and change of clothes." I took off my shoes and grab towels for the both of us. "Thank you." I given her a towel, I head to the kitchen to make some tea. "What kind of tea do you like? Also the bathroom is on the second floor." *Two story apartment* "Ibuki hates tea, Monster energy is better, do you have any?" She poke her hand into kitchen. "Yeah, I love Monster too." I took a can from the fridge which had more Monster in it. "You are Ibukis new friend now. She took the energy drink from my hand.

I don't make friends often, If I do they were fake. Would if she knew who I was and just pretending to be close to me to get more fame. I doubt that but still. "Do you know who I am?" I looked her in the eyes. "Huh? Ibuki doesn't know what you are talking about. She thinks you are crazy." Confusion on her face so I'll believe her.

" Confusion on her face so I'll believe her

*856 words. I'm proud how this turned out. I'll keep updating this often. Have a lovely day and keep the door locked from creeps.* Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3