005 ⫶ Hoodie II

×

×

She began kissing everywhere. Light kisses on her breasts, collar bone, column of her neck, even lightly pulling Yunjin forward so she could pepper kisses all over her face. Yunjin giggled, finally composing herself and began rocking her hips forward making Sho gasp.

Sho's clit was already throbbing and the pressure of the strap on was driving her insane. She slowly met the older's thrusts, going deeper into her girlfriend each time. It was definitely different than having Sho's fingers inside her, being filled completely as Sho continued the slow pace.

Sho began thrusting harder when she saw
Yunjin was comfortable, eliciting a whimper from her girlfriend. Sho grabbed the Yunjin's jaw so she could look into her eyes with her thrusts.

Their gaze bore into one another and Yunjin's mouth was hung open and brows furrowed. Sho was breathing heavy through her nose, the tingling sensation in her core still present.

"I've got you, baby."

Yunjin nodded and captured Sho's lips with her own, their hips meeting every thrust. They both moaned into each other's mouth as Sho's pace quickened and Yunjin's grip on her shoulders tightened. She continued speeding up her thrusts and Sho broke the kiss panting into Yunjin's mouth then slamming her head back onto the door.

Sho kissed down the older's chest, swirling her tongue around her harden nub, sucking and biting as Yunjin cried out.

"Yes Ohmygoddontstop."

She rushed the last part as Sho shifted to thrust at a new angle, Yunjin's right leg became wobbly and Sho moved so she could easily pick up the leg and wrap it around her waist with the other one. This position offered a whole new depth as Sho
continued thrusting even deeper into Yunjin's.

Sho wrapped her arms under and around Yunjin to support her weight. Yunjin was taken by surprise by the show of strength from her girlfriend. She knew she was strong but Sho never did anything like this before. Sho grunted, burying her face into the older's neck as she relentlessly pounded into her girlfriend. Yunjin was screaming incoherently between gasps and moans, desperate to reach her long anticipated peak.

Obscenities were falling from the older's panting lips, their hips continuing to rock back and forth into each other, their skin pressed flush with one another as it gleamed with sweat.

Yunjin pulled Sho's head up and pulled her into a passionate kiss that didn't last long as she began screaming out incoherent words as Sho grabbed her breast roughly.

Sho moaned louder, her voice soon matching the volume of Yunjin's as they continued the fast pace. Yunjin couldn't help but gain a new appreciation of being fucked like this.

Yunjin began thrashing and shuddering about as she screamed. "Fuck! Holy shit fuck!" Her breath became ragged as she held on for dear life, her orgasm nearing the breaking point. Sho could tell that she was close and although her original plan was to make her wait even longer, she couldn't control herself. She continued thrusting and sucked one of the older's breasts into her mouth, feasting on the soft skin sucking hard as she unsteadily rubbed her swollen bundle of nerves to further drive her girlfriend into oblivion. The
combination of all three stimulations quickly sent her flying over the edge with a ragged scream, her chest heaving and her body shaking. She could feel her toes curling as she dug her heels into Sho's back.

She smashed Sho's head into her chest as she tried to find more things to hold on to, successfully earning her a grunt from Sho as she continued all of her administrations as Yunjin rode out her orgasm.

Yunjin continued to shudder with every wave of pleasure that coursed through her body, but Sho didn't give the older a chance to come down from her high. Refusing to relent in her thrusting. Sho
brought her arm back for support and her mouth found its way to Yunjin's. Yunjin threaded her fingers through her girlfriends hair, passionately kissing her as much as possible as her sensitive clit sparked with every thrust. They were licking, biting, and sucking at each other's mouths. Yunjin in appreciation of the mind-blowing orgasm she just received while trying to hold on before the next one hit and Sho as a distraction from her own impending orgasm. She was trying to hold out as long as possible. She wasn't kidding
when she said Yunjin wouldn't be able to walk when they were done.

Yunjin yelped and Sho resumed her thrusts deep into her girlfriend, each one becoming more frantic than the last. Beads of sweat were rolling down her face and she was unable to suppress the loud moans tumbling out of her mouth. Yunjin's legs tightened around her waist as her walls began clench around the phallus once again.

"Fuck!" Yunjin screamed as Sho pinched her hardened nipple. "S-so...c-close hnngh d-don't stop b-b-baby!" Yunjin stuttered out between moans. Her walls were clenching so hard that it was making it harder for Sho to thrust inside of her. Sho was finding it difficult to hold out much longer but refused to come before Yunjin.

She growled out trying to keep from letting go and Yunjin snapped her head to her. They stared into each other's eyes, Sho moaning as Yunjin bit her lip and scrunched up her face as she teetered on the edge again.

That one moan did it in for Yunjin and she screamed out, shaking and throwing her head back as she came. Sho soon followed with a guttural moan as her release washed over her. She tried keeping her eyes on Yunjin, but her orgasm tore through her with such force that they squeezed shut.

She continued to unsteadily thrust in and out of Yunjin at a much slower pace as waves of pleasure sent shocks though them both. Their chests were heaving and it was only then that Sho could feel the dull ache in her legs.

Sho rested her forehead against the older's chest as they both attempted to control their breathing. Yunjin ran her hands through Sho's dark locks humming in content, her body buzzing all over. "God Sho. That was... WOW...WOW." She let out a breathy chuckle still trying to regain her bearings, Sho smirked against Yunjin's chest and lifted her head up. They indulged in slow lazy and playful kisses, Sho still buried in Yunjin and her legs wrapped around her pale slender waist. Sho pulled back with a grin.

"Think you can stand?"

"I think so." She unwrapped her legs with help from her girlfriend, shuddering yet again as Sho pulled her before setting her on the ground. Yunjin faltered for only a second before standing on her own and Sho looked at her with a mischievous smirk.

"Well if that's the case then I'm not done with you yet." She spun Yunjin around in the direction of their bed back, backing her up until her knees hit the edge and buckled. Sho scooted her girlfriend up the bed and settled between her legs taking a long lick through her folds, entailing the beginning of what was sure to be a long afternoon.

A few hours later they were breathless
yet again as they flopped back onto the bed. Sweat was dripping down their bodies and their limbs becoming too heavy to move.

"Can you move now?" Sho asked after settling beside her girlfriend.

"My legs are jello, my arms are jello, my body is a pile of goo. You'll have to carry me everywhere we go from now on." Yunjin mumbled out fighting to keep her eyes open. Sho chuckled, thoroughly pleased with herself as she fought off the exhaustion setting in.

A minute later Sho was thinking about how this whole thing started. "You really have to stop stealing my hoodies." Sho said as she traced patterns on the older's thigh. Yunjin smirked her eyes still shut, "Mmm but if I did that then this wouldn't have happened."