010 ⫶ Ride Me {G!P}

×

×

Yunjin POV

"Ugh, fuck me harder," I moaned as I heard Sho's balls slap against my ass while she's fucking me hard. I was panting really heavily while Sho was panting and sucking every inch of my neck.

I started to feel the pressure building up in my stomach while Sho continued to slam into me. Her thrusts started getting sloppier as my stomach tightened more. After a few more hard thrusts I screamed Sho's name and cummed all over her dick; while my
muscles tightened around her, I felt her warm cum fill me up. I wrapped my legs around her body pulling her deeper inside me while she continued cumming. She continued thrusting until all of her cum filled me up and my high was over.

She pulled out of me and I grabbed her face pulling it into mine and roughly kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth; our tongues fighting for dominance.

=

Sho POV

I pulled away for breath and felt my dick become hard again, I looked into Yunjin's eyes and said, "I'm gonna fuck you harder than before and fill you up with all my cum until it starts flowing out of you." I heard Yunjin quietly moan at what I just said and I bent down to kiss her again. I had both my hands on either side of her head while
her hands were on my back, scratching
roughly.

I trailed my kisses to her neck and suck on several of her favourite spots, hearing her moan my name so hot and I'll always be in awe hearing her moaning my name like that. I slowly moved my hand down to her wet folds and shoved two fingers inside, pumping fast and hard. I removed my fingers and slammed into her quickly. I grabbed onto Yunjin's hips and held them down while fucking her hard. I felt Yunjin humping up into my thrusts, turning me on even more than I already was. I continued thrusting into her hard when I decided to switch it up a bit. I pulled out of her and ordered, "Bend over." Without saying a word, Yunjin got onto her hands and knees.

Grabbed onto Yunjin's hips and aligned my dick to her dripping entrance. I thrusted hard into her, hearing her wetness against mine. Yunjin started to moan louder and started saying, "Fuck me harder Baby, fuck me harder, ugh." I obeyed and started thrusting as hard as I could into her, hitting her g-spot everytime.

I started to feel Yunjin shake a bit and I felt her viginal muscles tighten around my cock, making me release my juices into her. I continued thrusting into her to make sure that she cummed as well.

"SHHHOOO. Ugh. Fuck" I began thrusting slowly to help her ride her high and carefully pulled out of Yunjin lying down next to her.

We laid there for a few moments before she got on top of me and started kissing my neck like there's no tomorrow. I moaned and said, "Ride me Jennifer. Cum all over me."

Yunjin sits up straight and aligns my cock with her eager pussy and she gently moved down devouring all of me, pushing all 8 inches inside of her. I groaned with satisfaction as I feel her hot, tight pussy around my dick that is already twitching uncontrollably. I grab Yunjin's hips again and pull her up indicating for her to start the ride.

She starts riding me fast and I can feel the pleasure she's giving my dick. She's going faster and harder, I use my right hand to stimulate her clit to make her cum faster so we can cum in time. I start thrusting upwards, eager to cum inside her. I start to moan louder and I apply more pressure to her clit making her moan while throwing her head backwards arching her back.

"Ugh faster Mommy, I'm all yours." My words made Yunjin lose her mind.

My dick starts to twitch and I cum inside of her while she rides me even faster, trying to achieve another climax. Yunjin screams my name over and over again while her walls tighten around my cock again and I feel her juices flow out of her dripping them down her thighs onto me as we both ride our climax. I flip us onto our sides my dick is still inside her now tight center and she's still moaning. I don't want to get it out of her. I wrapped my arms around Yunjin's body, pulling her closer to me while continuing to hump upwards, making sure that every single drop of my cum is inside of her. I grunt over and over again feeling her soft hot walls milk me. I pulled Yunjin into a kiss and I pull away and say, "I love you" She smiles and replies, "I love you too."

I pulled the covers over us and I put my arm around her in a spooning position while her pussy still wrapping my dick.

=

Yunjin POV

Sho's cock is still inside me and I feel like she's not going to let it out, it's not like I don't like it. I actually do like it. I kinda want her cock to stay inside me till morning. We both had a great night tonight surely. I can hear Sho's breath relaxing now as she hid her face in the crook of my neck and the tip of her cock still touching my g-spot making me wanna go again.

"Jennifer.." she called my name with her tired but husky voice which is the kind of sound she makes after our heated sex, I'd say it's one of my favourite sounds she makes.

"Yes Baby?"
"Can I keep my cock inside you till morning?" Haha cutie. Thank you for asking.

"Sure Baby. I was gonna ask you that" we both giggled and fell to a deep slumber.