024 ⫶ Baby III {G!P}

+++

+++

Yunjin was out running errands when Sho returned from her album signing; since it was theatre dark day, Sho decided to set up a surprise romantic evening as a precursor to the more serious conversation. They'd have a nice dinner, sip some wine, curl up in the living room with a movie - a musical, of course, for Yunjin - have a real talk, and then make their way to the bedroom to put those condoms to use. Surely Yunjin would agree, once she saw how good Sho was being about the whole idea, that she was willing to take real steps forward.

Things seemed to be going as planned; they had a nice meal, didn't argue, moved into the living room with their wine, cuddled up with a movie, and then...

Yunjin dropped a bomb in Sho's lap. "I had lunch with Sakura today," Yunjin opened, a sharp eye watching for her wife's reaction.

"Oh? I haven't seen her for a while, how's she doing?"

"She's doing well, business is up with the economy and she's looking at splitting off to start her own architectural firm soon."

"Mm, good for her."

It was obvious that Sho wasn't particularly invested in this line of conversation, being more interested in the movie, so Yunjin decided to up the ante.

"I told her I'm trying to get pregnant,"
Yunjin bit back a smirk at the sudden sharp glint in her wife's eyes.

"In fact, I'm ovulating and the next few days are ideal for fertilisation."

"Is that so?" Sho's inquiry was deliberately light, which made it all-the-more obvious to Yunjin that she was intensely interested in this conversation. Or more to the point, why Yunjin had such a conversation with Sakura.

"Mm-hmm, and I was thinking, since you and her look so much alike, she'd make a really great biological mother. The baby would probably be more likely to have lighter eyes like yours, and she's nice-looking, artistic, smart - I ran the idea by her, just to see what she'd think; we're getting together tomorrow night to-"

Yunjin had gotten a bit too carried away and was caught by surprise at her sudden change in position - slung over her wife's shoulder and staring at her ass, which was certainly a pleasant view, but perhaps a little less so when her ribs were uncomfortably compressed and she was feeling slightly ill from the bouncing motion of being carried across the apartment.

Sho stalked into the bedroom, kicked the door shut, and threw Yunjin down onto the bed, hands quickly moving to unfasten her slacks. Yunjin felt immediate wetness between her thighs; as much as she'd enjoyed teasing her wife, she had really missed having that perfect cock inside her, not to mention that Sho's caveman routine was rather hot.

"If you think for one minute," Sho pulled her already rock hard cock out of her pants, "I'm not going to let you have someone else's baby," she climbed at top of her wife, pushed her skirt up
around her waist and shoved her thong to one side, "you have another thing coming."