007 ⫶ Confident I

×

×

Sho's POV

I sat on my bed, picking at my nails, waiting for Yunjin to finish getting ready. I showed her an outfit I thought suited her; skirt and a cute shirt with a nice bow as the final touch, and I was excited to see if my advice worked. She was taking forever and I was afraid she might have died in there.

"Alright, Im done~" She called out.

Finally. My head shot up, and my jaw dropped. I could swear I felt drool slipping out of the corners of my mouth.

My eyes scanned down her body; she was wearing a dark, tight dress that hugged her body perfectly. There was a very low cleavage and I licked my lips looking at what it showed. It made me want to see more, it made me want to touch more.

There was no bow in her hair, and her hair flowed with strong volume to the side. She licked her lips covered in lipstick, and I gulped; unable to form any words.

She bit her lip and strutted towards me with confidence. That's when I literally
felt myself begin to sweat. "W-wow. My Queen. Wow. Look at you. Just.. wow."
I sucked my lower lip in, and stared. I don't
think it was possible for me to take my eyes off of her.

She stood in front of me, and still bit her lip. God, that lip bite is going to be the death of me. "Well," She said, her voice causing my stomach to do all kinds of flips and turns. She placed her legs around me, slowly and seductively, straddling me, before continuing, "I'll take that as a compliment."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and placed my hands on her waist. Her mouth grazed my ear, before she whispered, "Thank you, baby." She quickly flicked her tongue on my ear lobe, and I forgot how to breathe.

She began to suck on my ear lobe, and soft moan escaped my mouth. What was going on with her? Whatever it was, it was turning me on and I needed her right now. I needed to touch every inch of her body, and I couldn't handle it anymore.

Her hips moved against mine, grinding
against me, and I practically melted beneath her. Her lips kissed under my ear, and trailed to my neck. I let out a rhythm of moans, and I felt her smirk.

One of her hands were tangled in the depths of my hair, as her other hand explored my side, before groping my breast. I let out a louder moan, whilst she continued to suck my neck.

"Jennifer, what has gotten into you.."
I said in between pants and moans.

She stopped what she was doing and looked me dead in the eye, as she smirked and did that god forsaken fucking lip bite. "You." She responded in a husky, confident voice. And that, that is when I couldn't help it anymore.

I grabbed her face in between my hands,
and crashed my lips against hers. Her tongue battled with mine, before she bit and sucked on my lower lip. We both moaned into each other's mouths, and I turned her around, so I was on top of her. I kissed her neck, as my hand rubbed up and down her thigh. She moaned and threw her head back. I massaged her inner thigh, before my fingers made quick interaction with the spot she wanted me most. Her body shook and trembled beneath me, and I took that as my cue to continue.

"Sho," She moaned out, "We have a dinner to go to..." But we both knew she didn't want me to stop.

"No one told you to wear something this
sexy" I whispered into her neck,
"this is your fault"

My finger grazed around her center, and that drove her crazy. "Then just stop fucking teasing." She groaned.

"But," I said, stopping the movement of my fingers. She shot her head up, "But?
But nothings, you're not stopping."

"But, Jen, we really do have a dinner to get to." I smirked. "This should teach you a lesson." But really, all I wanted was to touch every spot of her body I possibly could.

She whined and complained, but eventually excepted it, with mumbles of
hatred.

I walked to the door, and I was about to turn the knob before Yunjin came behind me and whispered into my ear while grabbing my ass, "I guess I've been a bad girl, huh?" Locking the door, I decided there was no fucking way she was leaving.

+++