011 ⫶ Crush {G!P}

×

×

Sho POV

Whilst my roommate, was in the shower, I decided to prank her and take her towel that was on the rack next to her. I went onto my phone whilst I waited for her to realise. "SHO YOU SHITHEAD" I heard Yunjin scream. I doubled over laughing on the bed wiping tears. The door crept open slightly so that I could only see her head pop out. "Give me my towel now."

I held her towel up in my hand and replied, "Come and get it." She closed the door again and came outside using her dirty clothes as a shield to hide her body. She glared at me whilst walking towards me and I backed up till I was lying on my bed and she was practically on top of me. "Don't hurt me," I
whimpered and she tried to reach for her towel but I hid it underneath my body.

She straddled me and bounced on top of me asking me to give her towel back. I, of course, was a bit distracted by the bouncing. I had a huge crush on Yunjin but she didn't know that and that wasn't the only thing she didn't know.

She didn't know that I was a girl with a penis, so she clearly wouldn't know what effect she was having on me at this very moment in time.

Yunjin continued bouncing and whining. It started becoming very hard to hide my moans and I started to feel my boner. I quickly pushed her off of me and got up and walked into the bathroom locking the door.

There was only one way I could get rid of my boner and I didn't want to do it with Yunjin right outside the door, but I didn't have a choice. I started pulling down my trousers and heard a couple knocks on the door. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you okay? You kinda ran away" Yunjin replied. I tried to think of an answer but I couldn't so I ignored her and sat on the closed seat. I got some lube and squirted it onto my hand and started stroking up the length of my 8 inch cock. I gripped the base and slowly stroked upwards right to the tip. I went back down then up again and continued the motion, head tilted backwards, eyes closed and my mouth slightly open. My breathing started increasing in pace and so did my hand.

My hips started meeting my hand and I bit my lip, hard, failing to stop my moans from slipping out of my mouth. I was so caught up in pleasing myself that I didn't realise that Yunjin managed to get the door open and was staring at me until she gasped loudly.

I quickly jumped up onto my feet and said, "this is not what it looks like." Yunjin continued staring at my dick and I tried to explain what happened.

"Well see what happened was that when you straddled me, you started like bouncing, and that kinda made my dick hard and I didn't want you to know so I ran into the bathroom and I needed to get rid of my boner so I kinda started to...you know."

Yunjin now had clothes on and didn't reply but just continued to stare at my dick. A sudden surge of confidence rushed through my body and I walked up to her pushing her out of the doorway and onto my bed. I knelt down next to her with my dick facing her and I said, "You want this fucking dick don't you Jennifer." Yunjin just nodded and sat up, still staring at my dick. I grabbed the base of my dick and lightly tap her on the cheek with it and said, "You wanna suck this cock don't you babygirl." She nodded and gripped my dick.