018 ⫶ Stuck with You II {G!P}

×

×

The girl's cock was still hard and Yunjin felt tingles all over, but she hid it well behind her usual playful smile.

And the fact that Sho didn't try to cover herself again-even though she was blushing furiously and refusing to meet her eyes- showed her how much her girlfriend really trusted her.

"Keep going."

Huge dark eyes finally met hers again. "W-What?"

"Keep going," she repeated. Clearing her throat to make the sudden huskiness go away, she nodded toward her lap. "I wanna watch."

Okay, she was definitely not expecting that. Sure, Yunjin was her first kiss - actually, she was the only girl Sho ever kissed.

"Are you serious?" Sho blurted in shock.

A light tone of pink covered Yunjin's pale cheeks and she nodded, eyes falling to Sho's bare thighs. Even though the situation wasn't exactly comfortable, Sho relaxed when the girl's hand squeezed her right shoulder lightly. She tried not to focus on the girl beside her and looked back
to the television. Her hand wrapped around her length again and she stroked herself a few times, trying to ignore Yunjin's eyes that were watching her every move.

Yunjin couldn't stop looking. As her girlfriend tried to get over her own embarrassment, her own hand slid over a trembling shoulder to the back of Sho's elegant neck and she started to scratch the skin lightly, causing the girl to shiver and a let out the softest moan she'd ever heard. She let her head fall on Sho's shoulder and just watched the girl's hand moving, mesmerized.

"Fuck," Sho whispered beside her, her hand moving faster and faster. Her eyes were glued to the television, but Yunjin knew she wasn't really
watching it. They were unfocused and would slid shut every other five seconds.

It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen, but Yunjin couldn't just watch. She let her hand that wasn't caressing the girl's neck travel up Sho's bare thigh, marveling at the softness of the skin
and the way it trembled under her touch. Sho's eyes left the screen to watch it, her own hand slowing down as Yunjin came closer and closer.

"Sho," Yunjin called softly, all playfulness gone. When darkened brown eyes focused on her, she
continued. "Can I?"

Sho looked down at Yunjin's hand one more time and bit her lip before nodding. It took a few seconds for her to let herself go and she planted both her hands firmly on the couch when she did.

Gently, Yunjin ran her palm over the length, pressing it against Sho's clothed stomach. Sho gasped beside her, her nails digging on the couch as she tried to keep her hips still. Yunjin's mouth was open in wonder as she touched her girlfriend for the first time, feeling how warm she was under her palm and the way it twitched.

Without thinking, she leaned forward and captured Sho's lips just as her hand started to move. A soft hand immediately cupped her cheek
and Yunjin shivered when she moaned against her mouth. She let the tip of her tongue trace her lower lip before slipping it inside the girl's open mouth, groaning when Yunjin started to suck it.

"J-Je-Jennifer, fuck!" Sho looked down to see Yunjin's pale hand squeezing her head before going down again. Hot, eager lips attacked her neck and she fisted the girl's orange hair to
keep her there.

She felt her muscles tensing and tensing until the point she couldn't move; she stopped breathing and her eyes closed tightly and the world stopped for just a second before it exploded around her.

The only sound that escaped her was a low groan and she felt Yunjin's teeth sinking into her neck as she came, some of it landing on her shirt, her thighs and the girl's hand that was still moving.

Wide brown eyes watched the girl relax completely beside her and she pulled her closer to her body until Sho's head rested on her collarbone comfortably. She let her fingers caress
the girl a few more times, feeling the stickiness on them and smiling. Sho was still twitching and hard under her hand.

"Babe" she whispered against the top of her head. "You're still.. hard."

Sho nodded and put one hand over Yunjin's.

"Give me a few minutes and it'll go away," she mumbled.

But Yunjin didn't want it to go away.

She was so wet and Sho just came all over her hand; she waited for so fucking long for a moment like this and there was no way she was going to let it "go away".

With renewed determination, the girl started to jerk her off again, making Sho gasp.

"Jen, what," she was going to ask, but Yunjin's hand stopped abruptly and let her go. She watched her get up from the couch and reach
under her short skirt, Sho's mouth falling open as she pulled her red thong down her long legs and kicked it aside when it dropped to the carpeted floor.

"Come here, Sho," she called as she sat back down against the arm of the couch, making herself comfortable. Sho carefully made her way toward
her. "What are you doing?"

"I want" Yunjin sighed and grabbed the front of her shirt. She spread her legs and pulled the girl
closer, smiling when soft hands rested on her thighs. "I want you to fuck me," she admitted quietly.

A small smile appeared on the girl's face and she pecked her lips sweetly "I Love you"

"I know," Yunjin huffed playfully.

"Have you met me? I'm awesome." Sho smacked one of her thighs and rolled her eyes, making the girl giggle.

"Sho, I'm not really into that."

"Oh, my God. Shut up, Jennifer."

The next round of giggle was muffled by the girl's mouth. The simple kiss quickly escalated to a heavy make out session and Yunjin took the opportunity to explore the rest of the girl's body. Her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her ass; she massaged and scratched the skin everywhere.

When air became a problem, Sho pulled back enough to look at her, smiling when darkened brown eyes met hers. The moment was interrupted, though, by a obscenely loud moan that didn't come from any of the two girls.

They turned their heads at the same time to the porn that was still going on - the girl was back to fucking the cute girl, now from behind.

"Will they ever stop?" Yunjin asked with a frown.

Chuckling, Sho reached for the remote and, after almost falling from the couch and taking Yunjin with her, turned off the television. She was definitely not going to lose her virginity with Ryujin's porn playing in the background.

They went back to kissing and groping after that until Yunjin couldn't take it anymore. Her hand eagerly snaked down Sho's body and she couldn't
help moaning when she felt the girl still hard. She stroked her a few more times before spreading her legs wider and rubbing the girl's head against her wet clit.

She felt Sho tensing again and smirked when Sho whimpered.

"Y-You want to- to do" Sho gasped.
"Oh, my-here? You want to d-do it here?"

Yunjin nodded. It really didn't matter to her if they did it on the couch or on a bed or against a fucking wall - as long as it was Sho with her, she was fine with it.

"Inside, Sho," she husked out. Sho's eyes never left hers as she entered her. When Yunjin smile
became a frown and she felt the girl's nails sinking on her back under her shirt, she halted her hips and tried not to whine like an idiot because it felt so damn good to be inside the girl,
but her girlfriend was clearly hurting.

"Are you okay?"

"No," Yunjin groaned. "It hurts like a freaking bitch."

"Oh. Do you" She stopped talking and closed her eyes tightly, feeling the girl squeeze her. "Do you want me pull out?"

Yunjin shook her head. "Just give it a moment."

+++