019 ⫶ Stuck with You III {G!P}

+++

+++

Okay, she could totally do that. She would probably die because every second she stayed inside the girl and didn't move was slowly making her lose her mind, but she was already crazy anyway. For what felt like an eternity- but it was really just a few seconds the girl tried to focus on Yunjin's sweet perfume and the way her hair looked like a hot mess.

"Sho," the other girl called softly. "You can move now."

It started out slow and gentle as Sho gave her more time to get over the uncomfortable feeling and Yunjin just watched the girl moving on top
of her, her big eyes wider than normal as she stared back at her in wonder.

She tentatively lifted her hips to meet Sho's halfway and groaned when the girl hit something inside her that sent chills down her spine.

Needing to feel it again, she started to move with her and suddenly there was nothing slow and gentle about what they were doing. It became clumsy as they tried quite desperately to feel more and Sho could feel sweat dripping down her back and neck, tickling her, and the couch started screeching under them-Sho wondered for a second if it was going to fucking break, but then she completely forgot about it because Yunjin pulled her in for a messy kiss that left her breathless.

"Jenny," Sho panted as she thrust forward.

The girl ran her hands down the damp skin of her back until she reached her ass. "Yeah, Sho?"

"I can't-I can't feel my legs."

And just like that, Yunjin burst out laughing. She circled the girl's waist with her legs and pulled her closer by her shirt until she could rest her forehead on her shoulder and just let herself go. Her heart swelled with affection when bright dark orbs met hers before Sho kissed her cheek
sweetly.

"I'm being serious, Jennifer."

"I know." The girl chuckled. "That's why it's so funny."

Sho rolled her eyes and pecked her cheek again before sitting back. Yunjin let her legs fall beside her and just looked at her as Sho gazed the way
their bodies were intimately connected.

One soft hand ran down her thigh and pushed her skirt higher so she could get a better view. Yunjin's eyes widened when she felt a finger circling her clit and her hip shot up from the couch involuntarily.

A cheeky grin took over Sho's face as she continued to play with her clit and began to move her hips again, elated when the girl threw her head back and let out a long moan. Yunjin was
squeezing her deliciously, so warm and wet and tight clit.

"Oh-" was the only thing that escaped Yunjin's mouth before she suddenly came. Her eyes locked with Sho's as her body started to shake and the only thing she could hear for a few seconds were the erratic beats of her own heart.

Sho gasped when the girl's walls clenched around her tightly and she found herself tumbling over the edge. Her free hand gripped Yunjin's  knee to keep herself in place as she continued to weakly thrust inside the still trembling girl.

Yunjin felt all tension leave her body and a lazy grin took over her face. She was still watching the other girl as she came back from her own high, blushing and breathless, and bit her lip to keep
quiet when Sho pulled out with a soft moan. They were oversensitive and Yunjin was sure she would be sore on the next day, but it was so worth it.

They did it on the living room couch, with their clothes on and after jerking off to lesbian porn- Ryujin's lesbian porn that was supposed to be Star Wars but it was still perfect for thebgirl. Because it was Sho thatbsighed contently when she pulled her closer and kissed her and it was Sho that came back to snuggle with her on the couch after she put her shorts back on and put that damn porn back on its wrong case.

"I love you, Jenjen," Sho whispered and smiled when strong arms tightened their grip around her slim waist. She pressed her ear against the girl's chest, listening to her heart.

Yunjin chuckled and let one of her hands slide down, squeezing the girl's cute ass. "And I love you."

"Idiot!" The girl slapped the hand away and pinched the girl's arm.

"Ouch. I already told you, Sho, that I'm not into that."

"Gosh, you're insufferable."

She tried to palm her ass again just to prove her right. Laughing, she wrapped her arms around Sho to keep her from slapping her again.

"Sorry, but you are stuck with me," Yunjin said with a cheeky grin.

Sho pretended to be shocked. "God, no! For how long?"

"Forever."

A giggle escaped when Sho dramatically widened her eyes. "You're ridiculous!"

"Sho, stop with the compliments. You're making me blush."

"Oh, and you're sarcastic, too. How nice!" She giggled again and squirmed when the girl poked her side. "Stop it."

Yunjin poked her one last time.
"I'm stuck with you, forever."