016 ⫶ I Love You

×

×

Yunjin's POV

I groaned as I was roughly pushed down on the bed in the lightly dimmed room. I watched as Sho crawled over me, settling in between my legs,
hunger in her eyes.

This wasn't any one of our usual heated make outs. This was more passionate; filled with more lust.

As "Beautiful" by Lifehouse played in the background, Sho's hands explored my sides, like my body hid gold and she was desperate to find it. I panted, as her hungry lips moved in sync with my own. My fingers clenched in her hair, tighter once her lips moved to my neck. I let out a moan, and that was Sho's cue to continue.

Her lips then grazed my ear, and I heard her huskily whispering, "I love you, Jennifer..." Her breath hitting against my sensitive skin, as it sent
shivers down my spine.

She now looked into my eyes with those god damn eyes, that were now blown up even more than it was before. She looked at me like these were the last few seconds we were going to live. She looked at me like we were the only two
people in the world, and like she was going to lose me right there. It worried me, and I cupped her face. "I love you too, Sho. You have no idea."

She bit her lip and smiled, before kissing me gently. It felt beautiful. It felt more meaningful than ever, like she was saying something by this one kiss. At this point, I wanted Sho's touch. I
needed it.

=

Sho's POV

I felt Yunjin's fingers run under my shirt, and rake my back, her nails digging into the hard skin. It caused me to groan and I felt her smirk against my lips. I couldn't take it.

My tongue tangled in knots with hers, as a few other moans came out, except this time, I'm not sure who it came from. Whether it was me, or her, or maybe even both. I was lost in the moment, but they gave a different mood. It caused our bodies to tense up, and it made us both feel something different, I'm sure.

Though, neither of us were complaining. My lips returned to her neck, as my hand fumbled with the buttons of her shirt. She didn't stop me, as I unbuttoned it all, untangling the knot at the bottom, and shimmering her top off.

My eyes greedily scanned her body, and I wanted so much more of her. My lips left trails of kisses by her collarbone, sucking and nibbling creating a canvas of purple and red marks.

My lips grazed in between her breasts, and Yunjin whimpered. I kissed around her bellybutton, and I felt her shiver. I was almost sure she was nervous. My lips returned to hers, and I think she noticed my realization of her worry, and like she had to prove a point. Her hands grabbed the hem of my shirt, and pulled it right off.

I watched as her pupils grew larger, and I couldn't help but blush. My lips found hers once again, as my bare stomach pressed against hers, along with our breasts. I moaned into her open mouth, and she panted heavily. One of my hands traveled up and down her thigh, as the other cupped the side of her neck.

I switched my hand to move to her inner thigh, and near her center. I slowly moved my hand closer and closer, my lips never leaving hers. She trembled, and I watched as goosebumps rose on her rosy skin.

"Hey," I whispered against her wet and plump, parted lips, "Its okay. We don't have to do this now if you want to wait."

"No, no I want to. It's just- I... I don't know, I'm scared of you... you know, seeing all of me, because you're all experienced and I'm just..." It hurts me to hear her talking like that. She is so
beautiful and one of the most beautiful people I've ever had the courtesy to even know.

"Jennifer. You're absolutely stunning. Believe me, when I say that I want you and I want all of you, no matter what, and you shouldn't be so insecure.
Someone so beautiful doesn't deserve to feel this way. No one does. I love you." At that, her goosebumps suddenly disappeared, and her body was at ease. I smiled and she smiled back, "I love you, Sho."

I pressed my lips against hers, before my fingers slowly drew circles and lines just by her most wanted area, before I unbuttoned her jeans, and zipped it down. She was getting nervous again, so I deepened the kiss, in a form of saying it was okay.

Our lips parted, as I was on my knees, pulling her jeans off. My hands played with the waistband of her underwear, before I placed my hand right at her wet center, feeling Yunjin moan louder into my mouth. I smirked at the wetness, then pulled her underwear off. Her legs were shaky, and her neck was flushing red. My finger slipped in between her folds, then back up to her clit, as her fingers dug deep into my skin, whimpering and throwing her head back.

My finger rubbed circles on her clit, as I kissed her neck and licked a spot by her ear. She bit her lip a little too hard, failing to hold in a moan. I switched my index finger with my thumb, as my thumb took its job, my index entering her. Her body shook uncontrollably, and she moaned out my name.

"Oh my god, Sho!" Her fingers clenched my skin, as she continued to yell out my name. "Fuck, fuck, don't stop." I smirked and blushed at the same time. I inserted another finger, and my thumb rubbed her clit even faster. Her legs began to tremble and shake as her face scrunched up, and all sounds were on mute, before she let out a loud sigh and her legs were at rest, coming onto my hand.

"Oh my god." She whimpered out, her chest heaving up and down. I smiled, and fell beside her, wrapping her bare body in my arms. "Oh my god." She repeated. I laughed, and held her tighter "You're so beautiful, Jennifer. Don't ever
forget, okay?