014 ⫶ Good Girl

×

×

Yunjin really didn't understand how she'd gotten into this situation naked, bent over a desk with her arms behind her back, the cold metal of the handcuffs cutting into her wrists. But she couldn't deny that she definitely didn't hate it. Sho was standing behind her, running her hands over Yunjin's smooth ass, lightly scratching her nails over her flesh, being sure not to leave any marks. Yet.

Sho's laughter wasn't cruel, but it was full of admiration for the girl in front of her. She leaned over, pressing Yunjin into the desk as she started to kiss her soft shoulders, "That's a good little girl," she purred, still rubbing Yunjin's ass teasingly, "You're my good little girl, aren't you..." Sho
stated, definitely not asked. She knew that Yunjin was hers and she wasn't going to pretend that she didn't know it. But her tone became less playful very quick, "But please don't call me anything other than Sho or whatever. It makes me feel a little bit awkward..."

"Okay, Sho," Yunjin said, turning her head because her chin was starting to hurt from digging into the desk beneath her. She placed her cheek on the cold surface and shook her ass playfully, rubbing against Sho's crotch slightly, "What're you gonna do
to me, Sho?" she asked, biting down on her lower lip seductively.

"I thought it was obvious. You're all mine... so I'm going to fuck you. I like to take advantage of the fact that nobody else is allowed to touch you this way.." she placed more open mouthed kisses along Yunjin's shoulder blade, making her way down the gorgeous girls' back, "You're so soft... I could just kiss you forever," she said with a sigh. And when Yunjin least expected it, she slapped her ass nice and hard, causing the girl to let out a squeal.

Yunjin always got a rush from the way Sho would tie her up and spank her like she was a child that had misbehaved. She loved feeling like she was beneath Sho, like she was under her complete control and that
she belonged to her. And she knew very well that Sho got hot and bothered over it too. Sho loved the power, and being in control. She was a bit of a control freak at times, and when she didn't get her way in reality, in the bedroom she would 'force' Yunjin into doing whatever she wanted so that she could feel in control again. Whenever Sho's life seemed to be spiralling out of control, Yunjin was always there to fix it.

"You have such a fucking nice ass, ugh.." Sho said, getting to her knees and running the tip of her nose over the red mark she had just made on Yunjin's  ass, "Do you want me to eat you, Jennifer? she asked, instinctively raising an eyebrow despite the fact that Yunjin couldn't see her face.

"Y-yes," Yunjin choked, moving her hips
slowly, trying to guide Sho to the right place.

Sho slapped her again, "You're being naughty. And I really don't appreciate that. Hold fucking still, or you'll have to be punished. And I guarantee it's not going to be the kind of punishment that you'll like, my sweet," she said coldly placing one more slap against her ass.