003 ⫶ Workout

×

×

Yunjin was doing yoga, or Pilates or whatever exercises it was that involved stretching - she could hardly tell the difference between a treadmill and an exercise bike - and Sho was going to go over and say hi, like she really was, but then Yunjin stretched.

Sho had a hard time keeping her eyes off Yunjin's ass when she done a stretch, but when the older girl was wearing them really tight yoga pants and a tank top, well then she didn't stand a chance.

She couldn't help but become mesmerized as Yunjin got down on all fours and arched her back, her ass falling into the gentle rolling curve she created with her spine right up to the nape of her neck, where lose strands of hair fell from her messy bun.

Sho almost fell from the elliptical however
when Yunjin sat back onto her heels, ass now jutting out past her feet as she placed the palms of her hands on the floor in front of her and stretched again.

Damn yoga was hot.

+++

Yunjin knew she was being watched. Usually getting stared at in the gym would creep Yunjin out. It was something about the lust and appreciation in Sho's eyes though. It not only caused Yunjin to exaggerate her poses as much as possible, but it was also fair to say it turned her on, like a lot.

She was in the middle of the triangle - and okay that didn't require you to jut your ass out, but Yunjin would swear to bad posture in a court of law, so whatever - when she finally managed to catch Sho's eye in the mirror.

She wasn't quite sure what had caused her to do it, but the second she locked eyes with Sho - who practically had her hand in her pants already - she winked. It wasn't anything overly dramatic or theatrical either, which probably made it worse. It was a quick seductive flash accompanied by a sultry smirk that had Sho scurrying
into the changing rooms.

She should have left it at that as well. One wink to see where she stood - and it was obvious that she was located firmly in the grounds of "I really like you but my god I'm awkward about it" - and then she could get back to her yoga and possibly do something about it in the future, but she didn't.

Instead she rose to her feet gracefully and followed the path Sho had taken, glancing around her to make sure no one else looked like they were just about to finish their work out before sliding in the door of the woman's changing rooms.

"It's rude to stare you know." Yunjin whispered, having crept silently right up to the younger girl until she stood directly behind Sho, who'd already stripped to just her bra and underwear - probably having planned on taking a cold shower.

"Fuck, Yunjin!" Sho screeched, dropping her towel as she jumped and turned.

"Was that a request?" Yunjin teased, taking a single step closer to the taller woman.

"Yea, I no... I mean, no... I wasn't staring!" Sho stumbled over her words, a blush rushing to her cheeks.

"Lying never got anyone anywhere." Yunjin scolded softly, taking another daring step up to the younger girl until there was less than an inch between their bodies.

"I'm not..." Sho started, but was cut off when Yunjin ghosted her lips across Sho's, melding their mouths together hesitantly, yet with determination. "If you still want to tell me you're not lying I can leave right now and finish my workout." Yunjin prompted once she broke their lips apart, staring expectantly at Sho awaiting a reply.

Rather than reply Sho propelled herself forward and locked lips with Yunjin once more, the pair almost falling as they stumbled towards the wall of the changing room for some support, their hands already moving frantically over one another's bodies as their mutual pent up desire took hold of them.

Yunjin's layers were discarded promptly, as was Sho's bra and underwear, the decision being made in between kisses to move things to a cubicle, Sho bolting the door behind them before allowing her eyes to travel over the woman in front of her, who was standing now, waiting for Sho to make the next move.

She didn't have to wait long, as Sho quickly closed the small gap between them once more, attaching her lips first to Yunjin's then to the other girls jaw and neck, working up a trail of red marks that caused Yunjin to moan almost inaudibly at first, though her octave rose when Sho's arms wrapped around her back and cupped her ass, her short nails raking over the soft firm skin causing Yunjin to groan in pleasure.

Yunjin's own hands were quick to react, dragging her nails down over Sho's collarbones until they reached her breasts, taking the mounds in her hands and squeezing them roughly, beginning to tweak at the nipple until it hardened to a stiff nub before shaking Sho's mouth off her neck and leaning down to suck on the hard flesh, her teeth biting down softly before her tongue ran over the bite to calm the sharp pain.

Sho gasped at this, and her grip on Yunjin's ass tightened, her nails now running higher to a point half ways up Yunjin's back. It wasn't enough though. Yunjin could feel a throbbing at her core and she knew exactly what she needed to satisfy it.

"Sho." She gasped as she pulled her head away briefly from the other woman's chest, her partner's able hands knowing on reflex what to do once the words were uttered as one slid around to Yunjin's clit and began to massage the tender flesh, causing a satisfied groan to escape Yunjin's lips.

Yunjin wasn't sure how the other woman managed to balance, but seconds later she was met with the sensation of Sho's knee moving up between her legs and pushing hard against her cunt, the broader base of pleasure coupled with Sho's continued hand rotations causing her to emit a guttural groan of joy.

As her pleasure increased she knew she needed to return the favor, and one of her hands slid quickly down the length of Sho's toned stomach, quickly finding its way into Sho's wet folds as she quickly inserted two fingers and began to push them in and out, her thumb taking up rubbing circles in Sho's tender bundle of nerves.

Sho took this as a hint and pulled her knee away only to slid her own agile digits into Yunjin's slick folds, her momentum meeting that of the girl as they clung to one another for dear life.

"That was far better than my original workout." Yunjin panted once some of her breath had actually returned to her. "Glad I could be of service." Sho smirked, making no effort to pull away from the older girl, which caused Yunjin to grin internally. "Should we leave?" She asked after a moment.

"I'd leave it a while..." Yunjin smirked. "If there's anyone out there they just heard way more than they should have... We should probably wait until we're sure it's empty again." She explained.

"Valid point." Sho nodded in agreement.

"Plus this isn't so bad." Yunjin added, her arms wrapping themselves further around the taller woman.

"Well yea... the only reason I wanted to leave was to get on with round two somewhere more private." Sho informed her then, planting a delicate kiss on Yunjin's shoulder.