Chapter 1

Third Person POV

     Sapnap was currently walking down the sidewalk, his boyfriend, Karl skipping ahead of him. Karl suddenly turned hitting him lightly 'Tag!' He shouted before running off. Sapnap smirked as ran after him. Karl looked behind him, screeching in excitement as he realized how close sapnap was. Suddenly someone appeared in front of Karl. Before Sapnap could warn Karl, he ran into him. The stranger let out a yelp of shock as he went down. Karl quickly regained his balance, looking down at this stranger. 'Oh no I'm so so sorry!' He was quick to start apologizing repeatedly. Sapnap chuckled lightly as he walked up to the two. 'Excuse him, we shouldn't of been playing tag in the sidewalk' he let a faint laugh escape him. A gently smile followed his laugh as he let out a hand to the stranger, who was still on the ground. 'Thanks' he murmured as he brushed off his pants. He was wearing a LAFD beanie, with a black sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. He was also pretty short, and he had to tilt his head slightly up to look at him.

      'Oh right my name is Alex, but please, call me Quackity' 'Nick, you can call me Sapnap' Quackity smiled as he turned to Karl. 'Karl!' He beamed. Quackity look at the ground before looking back up 'Do you have Discord?' He asked the two hesitating a bit. They nodded in unison and Quackity smiled. He pulled a little piece of paper from his pocket and a pen from...somewhere and wrote down his number. 'Text me your discord name' he smiled before walking off     A/n: I don't have discord so I don't know how it works please don't attack meeeee

   Sappitus Nappitus POV

       He was currently at his house in his room, on his computer on Discord with Karl.  He got a text from Quackity earlier saying he might not join the call due to something personal. That's all he said. 'Hey Karl?' Karl let out a hum 'What do you think about Quackity?'
'Oh..uhm well he seems nice, and he was pretty cute in my opinion.' He nodded silently before speaking up again. 'I think we should meet up in a few days, the three of us' Karl was looking at his hands before looking up at the screen, his eyes bright. 'Yeah that sounds like fun! Where would we meet?' 'Well that should be up to Quackity' he said with a smile. It was now 12, they had lost track of time. He logged off his computer and got ready for bed.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
HMMM my first book I warned you about how bad I am with writing books but 460 words pretty pog if you ask me 😎