The black rose

Somewhere in an abandoned building...

"Well well well what do we have here?", said Diana while entering a dark room.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?", responded a masculine voice 

"But this is no way to take to a lady.."

"I'm gonna kill you, show your face bitch!"

"Oh well if that's what you want", she answered and approached the man showing her face.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't worry about that for now , i need answers and I know you can give them to me"

"I'm not telling anything to you, you crazy bitch"

"Mmmm well you disrespected me again..." 

Diana punched him really hard on the jaw strong enough to break it.

"You almost broke my jaw, you're crazy"

"Good you're gonna talk now?"

"No"

"Now.. are you gonna tell me what I need to know?" she said while pulling a gun out to his head

"You're not gonna shoot me! you're just a girl!"

She took her gun and put it back in her pocket.

"You're right, I am not going to shoot you, no...." And she pulled out the knife that was tied on her thigh under her shorts. "But I am going to hurt you.. Have you ever heard of the black rose? Well i guess from the look on your face you have, surprise! you got to meet her in person"

Before the man could respond she stuck her knife in his shoulder and twisted it, once, twice, and once more. 

"His cries and screams were like music to my ears, he not only disrespected me once but 3 times! I don't tolerate it!"  "I need answers and I need them now!"

"Ok.. okay... f...fine... I.. I'll tell you wh...what you want to k...know.."

"Good wasn't so hard now was it? Now tell me where can I find Rocco Gonzalez?"

"H.. He stays in his warehouse and never g... gets out"

"And where is his warehouse?"

"I don... I don't know, only his inner circle members know, I haven't even seen his face"

"Ugh useless" mumbled Diana and shot him, in the head, one bullet, he was dead

"I can't believe I ruined my beautiful outfit for this useless peace of shit!"

She rolled her eyes and got out.

"As you probably guessed by now I am the black rose well known assassin and my name make any person tremble. They know that the black rose is ruthless and enjoys killing and has a thirst for blood and for a long time now I've been looking for my father's murder but his identity is well kept most people haven't even seen his face and that doesn't make it easier for me but I'm not giving up I want revenge! and I'm going to get it and enjoy every second of it"

Diana went home and as soon as she entered the mansion her step mom showed up.

"Where were you? And why are you covered in blood? Did you kill somebody else?"

"I don't have time for this shit"  "Yes I killed someone, why?  you wanna be next?"

"That is no way to speak to your mother"

"Step mother! and plus I don't give two shits about how you want me to talk to you! To me you're the whore who took advantage of my father's death to take his money, But hey don't worry I don't care"

After that Diana was too tired to hear her step mom's shit so she went to her room.

"That was my witch step mom she's a total bitch I can't stand her, unfortunately she made my father sign a contract that if he dies he gives 80% of the money to her, and she left me with 20% but I don't really care I make my own money from the hunts i take and all the jobs people offer me!" 

Thank you so much for giving this story a try, if you liked the first chapter don't forget to vote <3