Chapter # 7 ✨

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Yes another earlier and SURPRISEEEEEEEEE update 😉😉😉❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love me for it because you guys Better be loving me😂😂😂😂

Ok so I was a little upset with the last chapter reaction... I mean it's my bad health and me being extra hormonal... If you know that I mean...

So I am sorry... And I hope this will help you guys because this is 7k+ words longgggggggg update!!!!

The most awaited chapter of this story... The most awaited one and I hope you guys will like it... Get your tissue box and highest heels ready...

😂😂😂😂

I hope this will change your mind about Murad a little bit... Because if not then I think it's a lost case...

Keep loving and supporting because the next update will be on Thursday 😂😂...

Also another GREAT NEWS!!!!

I UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF FANAA,💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 YEAHHHHH!!!!

MY FIRST FULL BOOK... SO go and enjoy it and give it your love...

Enjoy the update!!!

.....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨......................

"محبت میں زباں کی بے زبانی اب بھی ہوتی ہے
نگاہوں سے بیاں دل کی کہانی اب بھی ہوتی ہے

چھپاؤ لاکھ بےچینی کو خاموشی کے پردے میں
تمہارے رُخ سے دل کی ترجمانی اب بھی ہوتی ہے"

(Mohabbat Mai zuban ki be-zubani ab bhi hoti hai
Nigahon se beyan Dil ki kahani ab bhi hoti hai

Chupao lakh be-chaini ko khamoshi ke pardy main
Tumhare rukh se Dil ki tarjamani ab bhi hoti hai)

......................💔💔💔💔💔💔💔.....................

Murad stays in the hospital for two weeks, the doctors let him go after that.

He was having a problem with breathing and laughing sometimes because of the cracked ribs but they are healing perfectly fine now.

He was healing better with his family's care and support, if the Hamdani family loves Mannat most because she is the youngest and their baby then they also love Murad because he is their eldest son.

Murad was the eldest son and the only one in their family for 5 years, after that both Adam and Umer joined the gang.

His family daily video called him or sometimes visit him.

Umer always stays beside him but Murad was still frustrated, why? Because Mannat was acting weird.

She will come in the room with his meals or at the time of his check-up and medication but then she went out in the waiting room.

He knew she was out there but he was not happy because she never came in front of him.

Whenever he asked something she will answer in monologue and went away or sometimes he will be talk with her but she never says anything that riles him up more.

He was discharged from the hospital with a wheelchair to rest and get better and a whole load of medicines for his pain.

Umer was helping Murad on his bed as he groaned and hiss from pain. Umer bit his lip trying to control his laughter.