Chapter # 1❣️

"Tumse Ranjish Bhi Hai , Ikhtilaf Bhi Hai
Aur Kuch Aain, Sheen ,Qaaf Bhi Hai

ہم سے رنجش بھی ہے, اختلاف بھی ہے
"اور کچھ عین, شین ,قاف بھی ہے

         ............................................................

Winter mornings are cold, but they provide such warmth which brings a lot of people together. winter morning in Lahore is refreshing and jubilant, the sun hiding behind the clouds, the breeze blowing the trees, and most of all the happiness that it spread in one's heart.

But this natural beauty was nothing In front of the exhilarated and enthusiastic girl who was running around the Hamdani House, since dusk.

Her black long hair flowing behind her as she assists the servants in their chores and directs them, a beautiful smile was adorned on her face after so many years of angst and suffering.

But today she was very happy and everyone in the house can see that. The youngest daughter of the house was hyperactive since she heard the news about her twin sister's arrival.

She entered the living room but stopped as she frowned at the pink roses in Shafi Bhai hand.

"Shafi Bhai... I told you to bring white roses bouquet not pink... She didn't like pink...,"

She huffed at the servant, who bit his tongue and apologies to her for his misunderstanding.

"Sorry, Choti Bibi... the driver bring this but don't worry I will myself go and buy the right one before her arrival,"

"Thank you so much Shafi Bhai...,"

She passed him a beaming smile and went towards the sofa where her whole family was sitting and talking.

"There is she... Finally, my baby came... Mannat, I know you are happy... Too much happy but it didn't give you an excuse to skip breakfast...,"

Now it's Mannat turn to bit her tongue as she closed her eyes and mentally curse herself at her Mother's voice.

Shameen Shafiq Hamdani sat with her sister-in-law Hadiya Khan, as both ladies glared at Mannat who just smiled sheepishly.

"Bhabhi is right manna... we understand that you are excited to meet her but baby you have to eat so you can keep your energy level high and jump around like a monkey,"

Hadiya teased her niece who just huffed making everyone laugh at the words.

"Bhabhi... Appa ... Don't tease my daughter...,"

Mirza Hamdani intervened as he smiled at his beautiful daughter, his heart was paining for its other part but soon the wait will be over.

He opened his arms to his beloved daughter who happily compiles and loses herself in the warmth that protects her since her childhood.

"See only my Baba loves me here,"

She sticks her tongue at everyone and they burst out laughing. But soon her father joined the others leaving her shocked and whining.

"Yeah, I love you most Bacha... Even when my baby girl is running around like a monkey... but It's still impolite to say it out loud...,"

"Baba... That not fair... I won't talk to you, I am naraz with you,"

Mirza Hamdani smiled at his innocent girl, she was indeed the most innocent and pure soul but this soul had bear the most pain.

"Aww... I am sorry Mera Bacha... I am just teasing you, we know you are very happy and excited and we are too but like Bhabhi said it's not good to skip breakfast... Now go and eat something because how will you do the bear hug if you don't have food to feed this beast huh?"