💘

(Double update... Surprise!!!!)

"Taara taara ginn ke raat beetayi
Naina nu jad koyi de de tarsayi
Bheed mein reh ke bhi koyi tanha reh jaye
Yaada di mehfil dil kalleya sajaaye

Bas chain yaar de karaar yaar
Iss zindagi di darkaar yaar

Kamli banake ishq na chahve, Bin sur taal
Ishq Kamal 💘 ....  Ishq Kamal 💘
Jis din lageya....  Ishq Kamal 💘"

 He was looking at her as the stretcher moved past him but he was so lost looking at his Jhalli, his best friend that he forgets everything else around him.

She holds such great power over him that he didn't even realize he was moving like his body was on autopilot mode as he moved toward her.

Ahmed Sahab and Hina were embracing each other but when they noticed his trance self they got worried.

But the next moment they saw where he was moving they got shocked.

He keeps looking in front of him where she was standing in all her glory talking with a stranger smiling so beautifully that his heart started to pound harder against his chest.

He felt like life was put back in his soulless body, his eyes were not moving away from her.

She was smiling at something the man was saying but his ears were not listening to anything.

He stand behind her and mumbled her name, the name that kept him restless for 6 years.

"Jhalli..."

She got tense as she heard his voice but soon turned around with lightning speed and looked at him with shocked clear in her eyes.

He was not believing his eyes, his Mahi was standing in front of him, his Jhalli was back.

With that thought the dam broke as he cried hugging her so close to him.

Maham was so shocked at the sudden contact that she just keeps standing there numb.

Affan was feeling alive as he holds her close to him, he pulled her more close, inhaling her scent giving reassurance to his heart that he was not hallucinating like before and his best friend was in front of him.

He was mumbling, whimpering, and crying, nothing is audible but he was still not ready to leave her.

"Yo...you are...back...I...am sorry... Just don't... Leave me... please... don't...,"

The man standing beside them was also astonished because of all this and Affan crying made him worried about his friend's safety.

Butt the name he heard from the other man's family surprised him.

"Affan... Stop it ... You are suffocating her,"

Ahmed Sahab spoke with a trembling voice but his son was not listening to anyone.

The guy looked at the hugging duo and sighed, Now he knew why this man was hugging his friend like this.

Maham closes her eyes as she heard his broken voice and curse her fate.

She knew something like this will happen that's why she was not ready to come back here.

Now standing in the arms of the man she never forgets and still loves with her heart bring all those memories back that she was trying to forget.

A few hours ago

Maham has landed in her homeland after 6 years after so long she was feeling like she was close to her loved ones and that thought brings tears to her eyes.