Chapter # 5❣️

"الفت بدل گئی کبھی نیت بدل گئی
خودغرض جب ہوئے تو پھر سیرت بدل گئی
اپنا قصور دوسروں کے سر پر ڈال کر
کچھ لوگ سوچتے ہیں کہ حقیقت بدل گئی"

(Ulfat badal gayi Kabhi niyat badal gayi
Khudgarz Jan hoye Tu phr seerat badal gayi
Apna qasoor dosro ke sar or Dal or
Kuch log sochty hai ke haqeeqat badal gayi)

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

The next whole month was bliss for everyone in the Hamdani House.

Umer is back to his normal self and Jannat was now enjoying her life without any guilt but the happiest person about this change is Mannat.

She was now always bouncing around, teasing either her sister or Umer.

Just like today, Umer always made Mannat's favourite breakfast for her.

But today Jannat was feeling low because of the fever she got last week, it was pretty harsh and everyone took great care of her specially Mannat and Umer who acted like a mother hen.

Jannat was not eating enough food so Umer made her favorite French toast with the side of caramel sauce and fruit salad. And Mannat was busy teasing them.

"Bhai you never made my French toast this tasty... This one is so creamy and delicious... How can you be baised?"

Umer rolled his eyes at the drama queen of this family as he twisted her ears.

"Because you never let me add cream or butter... You will always say 'Ewe Bhai it's so yucky I won't eat it,"

Mannat paled at his words and the next moment she dashed toward the bathroom to vomit the said ingredients out.

Ramsha shook her head as she followed Mannat but not before giving her two cents.

"You should have told her before you idiot... Now she will go all hulk on your ass when she came back...,"

"You told me to do it...,"

Adam and Umer spoke together in fear as they pointed toward each other.

"I am innocent...,"

"Stop copying me...,"

Jannat just huffed at their banter as they keep saying the same thing together.

"Will you both shut up? We are the twins, not you two and it's creepy...,"

Both men smirked at her as she rolled her eyes eating her food when she suddenly craved coffee.

She wanted to drink it, she was going to get up when a lukewarm cup of her favorite coffee is placed in front of her.

She looked at the hand and followed it to the owner's eyes. Umer smiled at her and nodded toward the cup.

"You can have mine... I know you wanted coffee but mama won't let you so have some of mine... It will reduce the craving and all...,"

"But it's yours... You are drinking it... You have it I will make another...,"

He rolled his eyes as he nudges her shoulder and spoke in a stern but caring tone.

"Like you never eat my leftover... Now don't argue and drink it...,"

She smiled at him mumbling thanks. This is how their whole month had been.

He gave her things and helping her without her saying a word or asking for a thing.