💓

"Meherbani jaate jaate mujhpe kar gaya...
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya...

Tera nazara mila, roshan sitara mila...
Taqdeer ka jaise koi ishaara mila...

Tera ehsaan lage hai jahan mein khila...
Sapno mein mere tera hi nishaan mila...

Kuch toh hai tujhse Raabta 💓"

...............

The next two months are very relaxing and enjoyable for everyone, Shazir and Konain friendship was increasing day by day.

But Shazir always maintains a respectful environment so she didn't feel uncomfortable around him.

For Shazir it's was like a dream come true, he was spending more time with the girl he likes and she was also comfortable with him.

Last month Taimoor give all responsibilities of the office to Shazir and Konain was told to assist him. They have bonded well because of this arrangement.

As Manizeh due date was close so Taimoor work from home, he knew his brother and Konain will handle everything and will be ok. So he focused more on his wife and her hospital.

Manizeh can't go to the hospital and to lessen his wife's stress, Taimoor took care of all hospital work.

Today was just like another day, Shazir being cheeky and naughty, always teasing her just to see her reaction.

They are going to a meeting for the project that Taimoor was handling but give it to them and now they have to do a meeting with the CEO of the other company.

"Shazir... The files are ready and we have to go otherwise we will be late,"

Shazir smiled at her, the only good thing from all his insult was that she stopped calling him sir and he was glad about it.

He nodded his head and together they moved toward his car after letting the manager know about their departure.

They discussed the main pointers of the proposal and soon reached the building of Akbar enterprise.

They moved toward the building and greet the assistant of the CEO who was waiting for their arrival.

The meeting was to hold at Khan enterprise but for some purposes, they have to come here and Shazir was not happy about it.

They entered the meeting room as the assistant told them to sit.

"Please make yourself comfortable sir... Mr. Akbar will soon join you,"

The assistant told them politely as he placed the files and documents in front of them.

Shazir was grumpy about coming here and Konain was looking at the file, rolling her eyes at Shazir.

"Why we have to come here to this meeting?"

"Because this contract is important for Taimoor sir and we have to make sure that we get it,"